Allroad Model Line Audi's take on the modern "Crossover" of a sport utility vehicle and a station wagon

03 Allroad Problems

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 11:39 PM
1st Gear
Default 03 Allroad Problems

So i just wanna update my problems that i got with my 2003 Audi Allroad 2.7T.

Right now i have:

1. Suspension Problem (Overnight, the car i going down with the front) plus i got suspension light on all the time for past 6 months.
2. No reverse
3. Blinking lights inside (sometimes)
4. Water on passenger side below the glove compartment, and also on the back matt... (alot of water)
5. Dynamic lights code (Up and down)

I Already changed Timing Belt, Alternator, Fuel Pump, Water Pump, Both front suspension air bags. Not mentioning my MPG (Around 10)

Im totally giving up on that car... Everyday i get in the car to get to work i get new surprise of what is broken. I only did 11k miles on that car...

Anybody can give me any advices, or maybe somebody wanna buy that car?(cheap...?)

Old 11-12-2011, 02:17 PM
1st Gear

As far as your air suspension goes, if you've had both front bags replaced:
1.) There may be a leak at one of the fittings/lines
2.) you may have a bad air distribution block. (back of vehicle)

If your air suspension light is on then there should be a code stored in the system. You need to get Vagcom or find someone local who has it so you can pull the codes to see what's going on.

No reverse can be a variety of things. VERY common on early TIP AR's. Do a search at quattroworld.com in the AR forum as it's heavily covered online. Could be a bad Trans, could be something as simple as a relay. (odds are you have a problem in the trans though)

Water in the passenger footwell is usually caused by:
1.) water collecting in the area under the wiper cowl, where the battery sits. Check the drain for this area
2.) water leaks down the windshield, under the lower windshield trim, drips into the cabin filter, in the HVAC ducting, out the bottom and into the passenger footwell area. That's what happend to mine. But that's the least of your problems.

You really need to find a local Audi/AR to help you.....or just cut your losses and ditch the car.

Old 11-29-2011, 03:52 PM
1st Gear

My mechanic told me that the computers are under the front floors, so if water gets into that area it can be very bad. Guy left his sunroof open, fried his computers, and the insurance totalled the car.

Old 07-02-2015, 05:25 PM
1st Gear

Water in the front foot well is probably caused by the windscreen washer fluid pipes, they often come apart during cold weather, ie freezing temperatures and they also come apart in the rear passenger side wheel well where the air compressor reservoir is
cheers

Old 07-07-2015, 11:32 AM
1st Gear

You can leave the car overnight In height Level 2 And in "Jack Mode" And in the morning you will see which air spring is Leaking. This system Monitors the vehicle's height all the time even if the main switch is turned off And in "Jack Mode" It does not . Regarding the transmission, The transmission computer (TCM) Is Located in the passenger's feet area dry the area well. When the Last time you Replaced the transmission fluid And filter ?