Allroad Model Line Audi's take on the modern "Crossover" of a sport utility vehicle and a station wagon

A4 Allroad - Issues

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2016, 03:59 PM
1st Gear
Default A4 Allroad - Issues

First time Audi owner and first time forum user.

I have a 2013 Allroad. The warrantee has just expired however, I decided to get a 3 year extension. Lucky I did. I've had nothing but problems with this 2013.

Some relatively minor items such as the side mirror motors and rear hatch motors all went. Misc other issues/recalls that were again pretty minor.

However I've also had major issues with the electronics. The instrument cluster went. The service guy at the local Audi knows me as the Christmas Tree Guy as every light on the cluster was lit up. I'm pretty sure the issue is deeper than that as something else was blown with the steering. Dealer just shrugged it off as a coincidence. There's no way two major electronic related items happen at the same time!

Now, just yesterday, (one month after warrantee ended), another electronic melt down. I don't even know what it is as this time as it's a long weekend here and I've had it towed to the dealership.

Wondering if anyone else has had this bad of luck with their 2013+ Allroad. Also looking for recommendations on how to address this with Audi.

Signed... one very unhappy Audi owner.