Archive - Engine/Performance Parts List your Engine/Performance parts for sale within.

Audi A4 1.8 or BiTurbo GFB Blow Off Valve- Stealth

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2005, 02:25 AM
Default Audi A4 1.8 or BiTurbo GFB Blow Off Valve- Stealth

GFB Blow Off Valve- Stealth

GFB Performance Blow Off Valve-
Fits all 1.8T GTI, Jetta, Bug, Passat, and Audi A4
This Blow off was used on a 1.8T with Neuspeed Chip 1.2barThe part was installed for less than 3500 miles. The car ran great with this and I am selling it only because we sold the car for S6Avant V8 Powered Beast.

Asking: $260 New Dimensions sells this for $339

email: jbrown@meguiars.com

GFB Blow-Off Valves are the only valves on the market to boast these unique features:

The brass piston features a taper that in the closed position seats against an acetal seal that means it WILL NOT LEAK under boost. The bore also features a quad-ring seal to maintain the integrity of the vacuum signal that opens the valve for quick reaction. All the other valves in this class rely on the diameter of the piston for sealing, and after a while the wear associated with the operation of the valve will increase the amount of air that leaks out through the bore.

During operation the piston of a blow-off valve shuts rapidly onto the stop, where the acetal seal in the GFB valve cushions the impact. Other valves do not have this feature, and eventually the soft brass piston can become severely damaged, causing jamming problems due to brass flakes.

Manufacture of GFB products is carried out on the latest multi-axis CNC machines under the international quality standard ISO 9000.

GFB Blow-Off Valves are physically smaller whilst retaining the same high airflow characteristics of other valves, however the smaller size means they are more suited to modern engine bays.

GFB Blow-Off Valves are versatile. They can be mounted in two different ways, either as a push fit inside the factory rubber hoses with a variety of different sized fittings to suit all turbo vehicles, or they can be mounted onto a 1 inch O.D. steel or alloy pipe.

The piston uses less material for low inertia, which translates to a faster response time.

Old 03-04-2008, 08:03 PM
Default RE: Audi A4 1.8 or BiTurbo GFB Blow Off Valve- Stealth

I have a A4 B5 and have been looking for a BOV. What would I need to get to install it. Are BOV simple enoughso i could install in myself.