Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

Audi "auto club"

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 01:15 AM
1st Gear
Default Audi "auto club"

Maybe I'm making this up in my head, but when I got my A3 7 months ago, did I get some sort of auto club type thing included with the purchase, similar to AAA? Like if I run out of gas, or have a breakdown... For some reason I recall this, but I'm not quite sure where to look for this. Of course, I remember getting the 3 months free Sirius, so obviously my priorites are a little screwed up!

I want to cancel AAA, but I don't know if I need to.

Old 05-16-2007, 08:12 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Audi "auto club"

You got an invite to join the auto club, but you didn't get a membership. At least I didn't.

Old 05-16-2007, 10:25 AM
1st Gear

spaceman3, I believe you are referring to the Audi Road Side Assistance Program- http://www.audiusa.com/audi/us/en2/e...ssistance.html- the Auto Club is a separate thing as far as I know.

Personally, I did not get invited... I never get invited to anything.... [sm=boohoo.gif]

Old 05-16-2007, 11:49 AM

i got my invitation in the mail 3 months after purchase. you may still get yours some day...

it came in athick plastic package. i thought it would be a thank you gift from Audi or something like that but no.. it went straight to the trash

Old 05-16-2007, 09:27 PM
1st Gear

That's it- Roadside Assistance. Thanks Olivier!

Old 05-17-2007, 12:01 AM
1st Gear

spaceman3, just received the little 'thank you package' in the mail today. It is lame to receive an invitation to join the Audi club -which is basically open to everyone who wants to join anyway- but not their latest Quattro magazine. [sm=lame.gif]
I also checked their Ice Driving schools for 2007 and they are not going to have that event anytime in Florida... [sm=boosign.gif]... lol

Regardless, I am going to stick to AF for now.

Cheers!

Old 05-18-2007, 01:38 AM
1st Gear

Hey!!!!

Don't forget the damn fine looking and very respectable "Audi Club" decals you get.

If for nothing else, these two items are seriously worth your money, and when you put them on your car, are worth at least a half second 0-60. and drop your 30-50 passing time by at least half. You'll also magically know every apex to every corner that evAr was made.

Old 05-18-2007, 08:26 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Bezor
and when you put them on your car, are worth at least a half second 0-60. and drop your 30-50 passing time by at least half. You'll also magically know every apex to every corner that evAr was made.
Funny you should mention that, I've got a button on my dash that does that too

Old 05-18-2007, 09:58 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Bezor
Hey!!!!
Don't forget the damn fine looking and very respectable "Audi Club" decals you get.
If for nothing else, these two items are seriously worth your money, and when you put them on your car, are worth at least a half second 0-60. and drop your 30-50 passing time by at least half. You'll also magically know every apex to every corner that evAr was made.
You are telling us that the Audi Club decal works better than the AF decal??? I am switching baby, yeah!

Old 05-18-2007, 10:59 AM

I'm not sure about all of that. I have TWO Audiforums.com stickers on my car and it has shaved more than a second off my 0-60 times and allows me the ability to go back in time 10 seconds if I ever make a fatal mistake while driving. You can't tell me that the Audi Club stickers are better than the AF! I'm thinking about a third sticker mod in the future to cut my times even further.

Cheers!

Quick Reply: Audi "auto club"