Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

turbo rebuilt on a 07 a3 fully loaded

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2007, 10:13 PM
1st Gear
Default turbo rebuilt on a 07 a3 fully loaded

Hello fellow a3 members..
My name is robert. and i have a A3 07 fully load. i have all s line package wif navi and also manual transmission. I am 19 years old. i went ahead and got all my after market parts from david in eurocodetunning. i purchased a neuspeed power pulley and intake, i also purchased ther greddy rs blow off that david refers to as his custom bov that is good for ur car... well all that is bullshit... his blow off made my car loose boost and my car would not chip gears anymor, not like i do often, well i took my car to speed factory off of fullerton. And guess what, the blow off was lossing to much pressure and made my oil seals rip.. so now because of stupid david and his stupid replica of a greddy that he advises everyone to get i had to rebuilt my turbo. it ran me about 1300 dollars to fix the problem.. If ur considering a aftermarket bov or diverter i suggest you go wif forge because they specialize in audi and vw... trust me i did and it was a HUGE difference.. I have money and david took advantage of that... i oredered a apr full exhaust system and chip from him and i cancelled my order.... If u deal wif david he is trying to sell his products more then help u out in the long run... i advise everyone to research all their parts before purchase and choose a company that would help u in the long run instead of making money off you... I went wif speed factory and they rebuilt my turbo i did my exhaust and HRE rims wif them and my Forge twinturcooler wif them also... my car is a rare and limdted edition... i would like to give a big thanks to sean from Speedfactory and a big thumbs down to david and his company....please check out the speed factory website because i am soon to purchase the ko4 turbo to my car and run 300 hp on stock.... Please do not buy from daivd and if u did check if the bov he consideres better is not dripping oil.... thanx too all whole reads this....soon to upload pics of my car.... killing all the competion out ther wif A3....

Old 05-19-2007, 10:45 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: turbo rebuilt on a 07 a3 fully loaded

I'm gonna ask a legitimate question no offense intended or anything. but at 19 years old how're you able to afford the Audi A3 and all those parts?

and stop saying wif...it's with.

Old 05-19-2007, 11:30 PM
1st Gear

well sorry to offend u you... but i am a student loan consalton for Omnis bank... I took class for my certification and recieved it at the age of 18.. i go to calstate fullerton were i am gonna recieve my degree in Oceanography... Sorry that u make no money and find that a A3 is expensive.... But to me its chump change man.. No i am not lieing I been to THe GTG in Irvine and Dave in Busters and i was the young kid wif the Mada hat wif a fully loaded A3... And again i have no house payment or children so i make a lot of money for a kid my age... Now if u dont like that then i can take a picture of my bare *** on the car so u can kiss it and know that a 19 year old has a better car then you... or can affford the same car as you.. sorry but i aint putting u down i juss hate the fact that old people cant except that i am doin good in life and i am educated.. this is juss a forum and i say wif because i refuse to type the word with... and please dont make yourself feel smarter then me because i am very well educated and i do kno my grammer sorry that a 19 year old can afford the same luxury in life like u.. yes i did work hard for it... So next time think before u ask.. if u dont belive i will be glad to see ur *** in the next Gtg i will be the kid wif thebetter modifiedcar then ur ***.... peace wif that man...

Old 05-19-2007, 11:43 PM
1st Gear

wow, see this is why i said i don't mean to offend you, I just wanted to know how you made money, I didn't say "zomg mommy and daddy money". I knew you made money a legit way and I just wanted to know how...sorry If I offended you, I don't think you should attack me like that, especially if you do all that you say you do.

Obviously you're happy doing what you're doing and shouldn't have to yell at people over the internet because you feel threatened, I had absoulutely no intention of threatening you in any way, in fact to tell the truth I was very impressed, I know they don't hand out money and I knew you worked hard for it. To be honest I'm also 19 years old and was curious how you made money, as i'm always curious as to people's money making vehicles.

lol, sorry we had a bad first contact, hopefully this patches that up.

P.S TAKE PICS! I wanna see that bad boy

Old 05-19-2007, 11:50 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Keatonus

P.S TAKE PICS! I wanna see that bad boy
I hope it's the car you want to see... and not his bare ***! Haha - this thread is funny.

Old 05-19-2007, 11:53 PM
1st Gear

sorry myself i do feel i came on pretty hard... thank you and i should be the one apoligizing... i am very sorry and no hard feelings... man that is great ur young too that is something we have in common i sure will send you those pics and alink and i will upload those pics to u directly... sorry for the rudness... yeah my point is just that eurocode is such a scam and do urself the favor to research all parts and not be like me.... i also have a myspace if u wanna see my pics direct .... its http://www.myspace.com/8011618 check it out if u have some time i dont have my car super modified in those pics because their from gtg and i had juss purchased my a3 i will be gald to upload those pics to u if u send me ur email...And once again i am very sorry for that rude comment please disregard that... thank you

Old 05-20-2007, 12:05 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Monkeyboy

I hope it's the car you want to see... and not his bare ***! Haha - this thread is funny.
haha, yeah the car, not his butt.

Yeah, I mean i don't have an A3, but my mom might get one (lol i guess the A3 is drivin by more girls O_o), I was thinking of getting the A3 myself probably later this year. I myself have a 1991 300ZX Twin turbo, yeah it's old, and not as expensive, but it's the car I've wanted since I saw it.

anywho yeah man, be prepared for jealous people, if they haven't made their way to you yet. The ony thing I hate more than jealous old people is jealous young people, cause they'll actually mess up your car, I have alot of botched key attempts and a week ago somebody tried to pry my window open. then again it might just be the area I live in.

freakin eurocode man...that's so weak they gave you trashy parts, blow your turbo and then they'll probably say something like "It wasn't installed properly" and make you eat the dirt. Good thing is you're warning people about them, and if I ever come across their name in the future I'll definately pass.

Old 05-20-2007, 03:13 AM
1st Gear

Like, ur edumacated? Why the wine fest if the A3 is "chump change"? Take a class in logic/philosophy if Cal state offers one, you'll need it apparently.

Buy a house with your money in today's market, pay for your own insurance/gas groceries...provide for yourself then your expenses, then we'll see if the A3 is still chump change. I'm not hating, just saying there's a bigger world out there that the image you throw because of your car.

Like seriously, I myself, you know, I could "afford" a lot more car, I just chooz not to righ this particular time.

Old 05-20-2007, 05:11 AM
1st Gear

I see were ur coming from Bezor and i do respect that... that is why i quoted that i have no real payments... i do pay my own food ,gas and insurance but i dont pay no rent... well i really not gonna argue wif u wen it comes down to life because i do believe u gonna through more stuff out ther then me... but my point is again that eurocode is a rip and dont modify wif them... and also i am juss saying for my age i have worked hard to achive really high goals.. so in the long run i am really ahead and this is just my toy as a teen.. i promise i willl purchase some sweeter wheels at a older age...

keatonus dam u have a 300zx twin turbo... man that car is sick and if i was u i would screw the a3 and invest in that bad boy... seems like ur sitting on a pot of gold that is waiting to be shinned a little... hope all is well

Old 05-20-2007, 08:06 AM
2nd Gear

If people would stick to car talk vs. attitude and size of their egos this stepping on each others toes would not happen. Maybe we should start a thread about what kind of degrees everyone has aquired over time, and how much money we each make, what good does that do on a car forum?

Quick Reply: turbo rebuilt on a 07 a3 fully loaded