Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hi guys new to the forum and I am selling lots of parts!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2014, 11:32 AM
1st Gear
Default Hi guys new to the forum and I am selling lots of parts!

In fact I am parting out a whole car! Not sure if this is the right place for this post, if it's not let me know.

A little bit about myself, I am a diesel mechanic working on heavy equipment in the mines down here in arizona. I have a car I am parting out, long story I bought it with 2 bad pistons, so I decided to part her out. It is a 2001 vw passat v6 5 speed. I am trying to sell everything I can before I have to take it to scrap. Once I do that I am going to buy another one because I really liked the car. I know a lot of parts cross over to the a4 so I thought I would try to become a member of this community as well for when I have questions in the future about the cars when I get a running one.

If you need a part just send me a message I ship anywhere, international as well. I know a lot of people worry about safety when dealing with purchases over the internet. I use eBay and paypal for everything, so both I and the buyer are protected.

If you want to see you current stuff for sale on eBay my sellers name is classiccartridge.

Nice to meet you guys