Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

shot in the dark

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 04:07 PM
1st Gear
Default shot in the dark

would anyone by chance want to either give me a GIAC chip and / or a Forge 006 DV? or if not give me one.... sell me theirs for cheap?

the fiance does not approve of the money for both for me 2 spend [sm=rolleyes.gif].... so i need a cheaper way to do this and get both....

Old 03-12-2007, 06:44 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: shot in the dark

Would anyone out there by chance, like to just give me $600?

That way I wont have to tell the wife I blew my paycheck on kind-bud, and I can still afford to put 93 octanein the audi.

Please????????

Old 03-12-2007, 06:46 PM
3rd Gear

lol[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Old 03-12-2007, 06:52 PM
3rd Gear

lol, this thread is funny...

but as far as the kind bud...

Old 03-12-2007, 06:59 PM
Site Moderator

First of all, you bumb, no one is going to give away such things for free.
2nd, she is your FIANCE, not your WIFE, yet... This gives you full rights to your own money still. Take advantage of it while you can. My wife has had the kung foo grip on my Audi spending money since 9/05. If you know how to smooth talk her, come up with extremely detailed and hard to understand reasons for NEEDING the mods, then it shouldnt be a problem. For example... "Honey, my ecu is acting up and needs to be replaced.. Its $900 at the dealer, or I can get a reflash done for $500 and it will be fixed." Or, "Sugar ****, the DV has a torn diaphram and boost is leaking.. Not only is it unsafe to drive in this condition, but the engine is running rich, which is going to cause all sorts of expensive problems down the road.." You know, something like that....
JK... I tell my wife whats up and no questions are asked... Well not really... Just tell her some guys go out and cheat before they get hitched, alls you want is a little chip/DV action on the side, and then, as a married man, you will be a very conservative spender.

Old 03-12-2007, 07:02 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

First of all, you bumb, no one is going to give away such things for free.
2nd, she is your FIANCE, not your WIFE, yet... This gives you full rights to your own money still. Take advantage of it while you can. My wife has had the kung foo grip on my Audi spending money since 9/05. If you know how to smooth talk her, come up with extremely detailed and hard to understand reasons for NEEDING the mods, then it shouldnt be a problem. For example... "Honey, my ecu is acting up and needs to be replaced.. Its $900 at the dealer, or I can get a reflash done for $500 and it will be fixed." Or, "Sugar ****, the DV has a torn diaphram and boost is leaking.. Not only is it unsafe to drive in this condition, but the engine is running rich, which is going to cause all sorts of expensive problems down the road.." You know, something like that....
JK... I tell my wife whats up and no questions are asked... Well not really... Just tell her some guys go out and cheat before they get hitched, alls you want is a little chip/DV action on the side, and then, as a married man, you will be a very conservative spender.
In some ways I am SO glad I am not married yet!!! LOL

But in other ways I CAN'T wait to get married!!!

Josh

Old 03-12-2007, 07:05 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: ThePaintballGuy

But in other ways I CAN'T wait to get married!!!
Yup, +1 for free sex

Old 03-12-2007, 07:06 PM
3rd Gear

I'm like get your *** out on that corner and make me some money - I need coilover's Bitch - OUCH - that was weird she's nowhere around me yet I just felt a hand hit me in the back of the head.

Old 03-12-2007, 07:08 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: akielb

I'm like get your *** out on that corner and make me some money - I need coilover's Bitch
Good technique... Very agressive!

Old 03-12-2007, 07:16 PM
1st Gear

[/quote]
Yup, +1 for free sex
[/quote]

There is no such thing as free sex....ever....unless of course she's dead, but then it will probably still cost you something...dignity.

Quick Reply: shot in the dark