Audi A5 This sleek mid-sized A5 coupe offers performance with a roomy interior.

Anybody interested in a new Audi TT style wheel?

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 08:55 AM
1st Gear
Default Anybody interested in a new Audi TT style wheel?

All,

I have a brand-new OEM Audi Multi-Function Flat-Bottom Sport Steering Wheel with 'S-Line' emblem, AIRBAG, and shift paddles for the transmission.

$875

This S-Line steering wheel is wrapped in perforated leather and has the Audi's rollerball-style volume control for the audio and telephone system.

This steering wheel will also directly bolt on to many Audi and even VW vehicles; If your car already has multifunction controls on the steering wheel this is a simple swap; however, the airbag light may illuminate if installed in a car with single stage airbags. Audi S5/A5's you won't have a problem.
The steering wheel can be installed in cars with a manual transmission also, only the paddles will have no function.

I do not have steering wheels without the paddles, I figured if anyone decides to let them go after a while, they'd have a better chance of selling it since it fits automatic models and the paddles are hardly noticable anyway.

THE PRICE IS RIDICULOUSLY LOW, these sell for $1,100-$1,300 and if you call your local Audi dealer I think it is even higher.

E-mail for shipping costs.. Local pickup in Texas is preferred.

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  21.6 KB

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  16.9 KB

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  20.8 KB

Name:  4.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  15.1 KB