AudiForums.com

Go Back   AudiForums.com > Audi Models > Audi A6
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by Audi USA Parts
Click Here

Welcome to Audi Forums!
Welcome to Audi Forums,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2009, 11:11 PM
1st Gear

Exclamation 2001 A6 2.7T (Triptonic) P0741 Code Help!!!!

Team Audi,

Can someone help me regarding this code?

P0741
17125 - Torque Converter Clutch Circuit Performance or Stuck Off.
- 35-00 - -

Fortunately or unfortunately I've read everything from topping the ATF fluid off, clearing the CEL courtesy of trusty the VAG to changing only the solenoid--basically I want to know if I will need to change my Torque Converter? Last thing I want to do (as I'm sure all of us want to do) is to spend $1800-$2000 to drop the transmission and replace the TC only to find out that it did NOT fix the situation.

Also are there TC upgrades for my ride? I don't mind spending the money but want to make sure....

Thanks.
Old 06-13-2009, 11:11 PM

Tags
17125, 2000, 2001, 27t, a6, allroad, audi, code, converter, fix, p0741, po741, torque, turbo, vag