Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Greetings!

Old 08-29-2013, 01:44 PM
1st Gear
Default Greetings!

Hi- new to Audi and to this forum.

I've been a long-time Subaru driver, and have 9 years and still going strong on my 2005 Legacy GT Wagon (300 HP, all wheel drive, Bilstein Struts) I fell into an incredible deal on a 2009 A6 Avant and couldn't resist, since I could tell I'd never find another one like it...

The previous owner wanted an RS6 Avant, and spent beaucoup bucks to transform this one into just that-in addition to the RS mirrors, steering wheel with paddle shifters, gearshift lever, and 19" wheels, he also had APR performance lower and firm up the suspension and do their supercharger pulley mod and ECU flash- 420 HP!!! It has about 8000 miles left on the extended warranty, and seems to have no problems aside from an intermittent "driving light failure" error message and a passenger window that occasionally automatically comes back down 6 inches??? Otherwise, it's an unbelievable combination of luxury and performance, well worth the trip to Florida to pick it up. Here's a pic from where I stayed midway with some friends outside of Asheville, North Carolina. I plan to hang around here and listen and learn- this baby's a tad more complex than my Subie

Dave in Ohio

Attached Thumbnails Greetings!-small-audi.jpg  

Search this Thread