Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

service insp

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2008, 04:18 PM
Default RE: service insp

ORIGINAL: NH_USA

ORIGINAL: dankhound

To reset push the right **** on the cluster in and hold. Turn the key to the on position. Dont start the car thou. Push the left cluster **** and it should reset.
You forgot to tell him that he needs to stand on one foot and hold his nose with his left hand while pushing the buttons and turning the key!
which foot have you found works best?

Old 02-05-2008, 01:03 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: service insp

ORIGINAL: Polka Salad

ORIGINAL: NH_USA

ORIGINAL: dankhound

To reset push the right **** on the cluster in and hold. Turn the key to the on position. Dont start the car thou. Push the left cluster **** and it should reset.
You forgot to tell him that he needs to stand on one foot and hold his nose with his left hand while pushing the buttons and turning the key!
which foot have you found works best?
Sorry I'll attempt to give all the details next time.

I have found that it is best to stand on your right foot while performing this amazing task. It keeps all the apendages on the left side of your body busy while the right side does the work.

Since today is Super Tuesday I'll give you the political reasons why this is the best approach. The conservative - AKA right wing - people usually end up doing all the work while the liberal - AKA left wingers - get in the way of real progress.So if we keep the left side busy (picking the nose and waving in the air) the right side can reset the service reminder without any problem.But if the left side becomes involved, we will have to form a committee to analyze the situation and then form a government agency to ensurethat everyone has equal access to a service reminder light. Meanwhile the service reminder lights will continue to shinewithout discrimination and people will have forgotten what they really mean.

Old 04-18-2011, 07:44 PM
1st Gear

that reset didnt work on my car is same make and model