Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Trany pump swap and trany install.

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 07:51 PM
Default Trany pump swap and trany install.

Hey guys, I finaly finished working on my trany. Overall it took us about 5-7 full days to get the broken trany out of the car, take a part my old trany with goof pump, take apart curent trany with bad pump, swap them and put it all back together. Its a pain in the *** I tell you, but its not that hard, just takes a lot of time though. So its like my first huge project competed, I am very glad that we did it ourselfes, kind of proud even. So far i put abou 100 miles on the car since rebuild and (knocking on wood) so far so good. I also guted out all of the cats wile the trany was out and half a car was a part, and with everything else stock (resonator in, stock muflers), it sounds pretty nice, realy quiet though but you can hear turbo wistling. If everything else will hold up I will start moding my car "slightly" (looking over the shoulder to see where my wife at). I already odered tints for the windows and tail lights, couble "R" badges (thinking about calling it R6), just waiting for it to be delivered. Next thing would be some exhaust work (removing resonator and instaling cutouts instead), then chip (not sure APR or GIAC?) 93 and race tunes, H&R springs, 18-19" RS4 gunmetal rims (235 front, 275 rear) and maybe some lil things all around (HID fogs, double din Navi/DVD unit, dash activated rear blinds). Oh yeah, and maybe a single frame grill front bumper. What you guys think?