Audi A8 This full sized Audi A8 sedan offers interior luxury and spaciousness comparable to any car in the full sized luxury sedan class

Why did you buy Audi???

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2010, 09:33 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by weddingdresses123
Q:I am having my bridal gown made by a dressmaker. Since I already have one child with my future husband and we already live together, what color should my wedding dress be? The wedding will take place in a chapel, not a church, but my mother still feels that I should have a slightly off-white wedding dress.A: Well, it depends on your complexion and your taste, not on your wedding location or whether you're a mother yourself. You and your mom should be aware that although white traditionally represented purity, these days it just symbolizes wedding joy, so you don't have to be "virginal" to wear it. If you look great in pure white, wear pure white.

Also keep in mind that you don't have to wear a shade of white or ivory if you dislike it or it's hard to find a good shade. Consider light pastel shades of pink, lavender, celadon, or robin's-egg blue. Above all, be sure whatever you wear makes you feel comfortable and beautiful --[b [/b]
What THE hell?
Are you lost?
Or, more likely, a shameless form of free advertising? I've looked up your other posts...NO relevance to ANY thread!
Are you a paying sponsor?
What could be more distastefull than discussing WEDDING DRESSES in a forum for car enthusiasts?
Can a moderator please step in and address this?
Sorry, if this doesn't disgust anyone else, I'll apologize and retract the above.
I used to photograph weddings and still have cold-sweating-wake-up-screaming nightmares about them!

Last edited by silverd2; 07-23-2010 at 09:41 PM.
Old 07-24-2010, 09:16 AM
1st Gear

It's a spambot alright, and needs to be stepped on. There are plenty of retaliatory routes that could be taken that are not strictly legal, but a nice legal one would be to get a spambot of your own and choke their mailbox with Audi questions, if you feel very strongly about it!

Old 07-24-2010, 02:33 PM
2nd Gear

You got my "wheels" turnin, but now I see the post has been removed.

I deleted their store link from the quote in my post, so mine couldn't be used to link to em. Spam belongs in a can...not my monitor...too greasy.

Thanks AudiForums guys!

Old 07-29-2015, 07:06 PM
1st Gear
Default 2006 Audi A8L W12

I like powerful luxury cars. I have been driving Lincolns in the past. Ive had 2 Benz's. This was my first shot with Audi. I bought the A8L W12 used. It is a great car. I like driving it. I wanted Power. I just came out of a Hyundai Genesis lease and they decided to lower the HP from the previous model for more gas mileage. Im out!!! I have never owned an AWD vehicle. This is what a man's car is supposed to feel like. I will admit that I much more prefer the Ford/Lincoln Nav system to this. If I could have my Audi with Ford's MyTouch System I would truly be happy. My car has the Solar Roof and it sits outside at work all day running the interior fan. It keeps killing my battery. I have to let it sit once a week and just run for an hour or so to recharge the battery. That is very unfortunate. Other than that I am enjoying the sound system, the drive, the ride.

Old 07-31-2015, 10:07 AM
1st Gear
Default Why an Audi A8?

Temporary insanity I guess...