B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

Fuck.

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2011, 10:42 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by adrianl_888
You wouldn't walk into a McDonalds and call the guy at the counter a ************, would you?
The thing is, his example makes absolutely no ******* sense! By giving that example, he's implying we called him a ****, when the fact of the matter is that the thread was humorously named that way! What an *******!

Last edited by rcheing; 05-04-2011 at 10:46 PM.
Old 05-04-2011, 11:12 PM
1st Gear

Jesus Christ............I was referring to his original post addressing the forum members as "*************".........

This was changed by the list moderator. For obvious reasons.

Old 05-05-2011, 06:12 AM
4th Gear

again, if your feelings are hurt, I would suggest that you simply not partake in out beloved forums.

Oh, and it's probably time to go change your bloody tampon, too.

Ya ******* putz!

Old 05-05-2011, 07:39 AM
1st Gear

@ CCA4 lets put your oh-so-powerful 1.4 against my A6 4.2 Quattro S-Line and we'll see who's got the bigger *****, huh?[/QUOTE]

haha
your funny i would take the light and nimble 1.8t
but than again i decided to boost my b5 2.8 instead of swapping a 4.2l.
notice how he had to go out of his way to make sure he told you it was an s line. but yet not and real s line.
i think you have chevy syndrome....big motor means i can go fast.

Old 05-05-2011, 07:44 AM
1st Gear

and i am a mother ******....im a father of 4 and married. my wife is hot to.. she is a s line lol
feel free to call me a mother ******..and im sitting on my couch with cream cheese on my shirt.

Nick check rail runners for obstuction. you probly already have your problem fixxed but it most likley got wedged when you rolled it open.
sorry your thread got jacked

Old 05-05-2011, 08:52 AM
Administrator

Jesus Christ............I was referring to his original post addressing the forum members as "*************".......
This comment offends me. Would you walk up to McDonald's and call Jesus Christ a ************? I should think not.

Old 05-05-2011, 01:18 PM
1st Gear

Gee fellas. Why all the aggression? Maybe you need to do some Yoga. Or eat less red meat.

Isn't part of what makes America great is that everyone gets to express their opinion?

Nick started this off with a blatantly offensive email. I simply commented on it. It was directed at Nick and nobody else. In my opinion his post showed contempt for other members of the forum. We all abide by rules of decorum--you can't run down the street naked. You can't swear your head off in public, etc. Internet forums have rules too. In this case the moderator edited the original post because he also found it offensive.

Everyone was free to post a thoughtful counter-argument. Instead of that you merely resorted to name-calling. Thanks for reminding me of what it was like in elementary school.

Is this what "debate" in America has come to? You don't like what someone writes so you tell them to change their tampon?

Last edited by adrianl_888; 05-05-2011 at 01:21 PM.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:09 PM
Administrator

Gee fellas. Why all the aggression? Maybe you need to do some Yoga. Or eat less red meat.

Isn't part of what makes America great is that everyone gets to express their opinion?

Nick started this off with a blatantly offensive email. I simply commented on it. It was directed at Nick and nobody else. In my opinion his post showed contempt for other members of the forum. We all abide by rules of decorum--you can't run down the street naked. You can't swear your head off in public, etc. Internet forums have rules too. In this case the moderator edited the original post because he also found it offensive.

Everyone was free to post a thoughtful counter-argument. Instead of that you merely resorted to name-calling. Thanks for reminding me of what it was like in elementary school.

Is this what "debate" in America has come to? You don't like what someone writes so you tell them to change their tampon?

Old 05-05-2011, 02:36 PM
5th Gear

Originally Posted by CCA4
This comment offends me. Would you walk up to McDonald's and call Jesus Christ a ************? I should think not.
Sig worthy.

Old 05-05-2011, 05:54 PM
4th Gear

You'll forgive me if I don't pat you on the back for being "ballsy"

You just come across as vulgar and stupid.
This was your very first post, on our forum. Granted, it is a public forum, but it's a far cry from calling a complete stranger at McDonalds a ****. Little 5 year old kids aren't running around here like it's a playground. It's our forum, and many of us with more than a few posts are not complete strangers, but have become internet (and real world) friends. We have a sense of humor, and I'm not sure if you noticed, no one had any issue here until YOU said something.

So, all I was saying is, you're acting like a little bitch that needs to change her tampon!

With all the **** and **** all over the internet, why does this one little thread bother you so much?