B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

New A4 owners check in

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2017, 05:44 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by washyymary
Greetings. I was checking this deal https://dsrleasing.com/car-listings/...lease-1199-mo/ and I would really like your opinion on this!
Hello all, I also checked out https://dsrleasing.com/car-listings/...lease-1199-mo/ and I must tell you that they provide such an amazing deal.

Old 03-09-2017, 09:58 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by RyanThompson
Hello all, I also checked out https://dsrleasing.com/car-listings/...lease-1199-mo/ and I must tell you that they provide such an amazing deal.
Advertising! Product boosting on forums.

Old 03-30-2017, 01:04 AM
1st Gear
Default New Member New Owner

1. Hard to say at this point. I watched my buddy buy the car about 5 years ago and he has ran it into the ground. I bought it from him about a week ago and i have big big plans to see this audi look and drive great again and live longer! I will definitely be asking questions and posting about it.

2. I've owned it for a week basically and it's relatively easy to work on so far. i haven't driven it. My buddy drove it into my garage and i started tearing into it.

3. I like these cars honestly. I think they are put together really well! There are surprises here and there, but i'm prepared for them. I got my buddies car cheap and ill be putting the worth of the car back into it.

4. Oh yeah i thought about many others before an audi. I own a ford ranger, jeep zj, and honda civic. I love them all. It was practical for me to buy the audi at the time though.

Old 03-31-2017, 05:46 AM
1st Gear

1. I am in love with my Audi. It's the best I have so far and I will continue to have Audi.

2. 3 months approx. It is currently on a lease by DSR Leasing https://dsrleasing.com/

3. Because it's my dream car and I like Audi cars very much, especially this model.

4. No, I was planning to lease only this car.

Old 04-03-2017, 07:51 PM
1st Gear
Default Just purchased a 1998 A4

Hello, Audi Forum!

Last week I bought my 98 A4 for a bargain; $1,850. I like the car so far, but I anticipate having to put in some time under the hood. No problem though. I bought the car because it's a 5 speed and I wanted something better on fuel than my truck.

I'm also wanting to get my stereo setup working. If anyone has advice (parts to buy, what to do, etc.) for getting sound to the rear speakers I would appreciate it!

Old 06-03-2017, 02:30 PM
1st Gear

I love my new Audi

just got it a a month ago

was looking into get a Lexus LS 300

audi came dirt cheap from a friend having some small issues I need help diagnosing these codes so I can fix what's going on with it . If you have any ideas or suggestions please help me. I have no idea what to do. I jus got rid of a 99 Civic lx that I resurrected from the dead but I've never even gotten near a German car so I have no idea what to do.
P1296 , P05O1 , P1136

Old 08-31-2017, 02:02 PM
1st Gear
Default New A4 owners check in

Do you like your new audi?

Love the engineering! Having worked on British Cars the Audi is spectacular. The attention to detail is really great. They have even thought of the mechanic in the design.

How long have you owned it?

About a year now

Why did you decide to buy one?

Have worked miracles with old British Cars by applying robust after market tech and wanted something newer with more value. The AWD is intriguing and the engine is spectacular. Once the sludge problem was solved. (1.8T)

Was there another vehicle you were thinking of before you bought the Audi?

Rolls Royce, Mini, Bently Morris, MG, Jag.

Old 09-05-2017, 10:27 PM
1st Gear

Had mine only a few days, been wanting one for a long time. I ended up getting one cheap but with the hope of fixing it up. FML if the trans just start slipping after only one day of driving 😦 now I'm regretting dropping almost a grand into little parts lol one things fa shore tho, it's gonna be a real clean broke car lol

Old 09-20-2017, 04:22 AM
1st Gear

Just got my a4 b5 last month and i love it.. but something is hit my mind.. may anyone know if wheels from a4 2009 model can be fitted to a4 2001 ?? Coz i wanted to buy from someone. But not sure if its fit or no.. thanks

Old 09-24-2017, 05:42 PM
1st Gear

Hey y'all! Just picked up a 1996 Audi A4 quattro 2.8l. I loved the car for the first 150 miles. Then the alternator went out 150 miles from home. I was just searching for a good cheap car and stumbled upon this car for $750. Everything seemed good and it had a lot of new parts so I bought it. I've always done my own mechanic work but this car is on another level!!!! I just replaced the alternator which took waaaaaaay to long to do!

Quick Reply: New A4 owners check in