B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

USED OE B5 1.8t parts For Sale GOOD STUFF

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 01:20 PM
1st Gear
Default USED OE B5 1.8t parts For Sale GOOD STUFF

I'm currently overhauling the engine on my B5. I will be doing all upgrade internals and so will be upgrading most of the externals too. All the parts listed are in good working order and come from an engine that has NEVER had a major mechanical failure. I am a late 20's ADULT, I've owned my car since 40k mi and it has been cared for meticulously. Pictures and prices upon request.

*PLEASE CONTACT VIA EMAIL, I DONT OFTEN LOG INTO THE FORUMS AND MOST LIKELY WONT RECEIVE A PRIVATE MESSAGE*

email to g.k.tepp@gmail.com

- All parts listed are OE from my AWM 1.8t with 114k mi -

-Fuel rail with lines
-Intake manifold
-Throttle Body
-Exhaust manifold
-FACTORY side mount intercooler (including tubing - underpipe>cooler & cooler>intake) NOT including sensor.
-MKII TT Bypass valve (less that 20k mi)
-Matching Pro-Comp Ultra Lite Boost & AFR gauges (NOT wide band)

-Head INTERNALS (Head not for sale)-
If anyone actually wants them....

-Cams
-Lifters
-Valves (Exhaust valves carbonized but can be cleaned and reused, intake valves look great) & Springs

-TUNED ECU-
I will also be switching to a Factory ECU/Stand alone combo. Rather than flash my tuned ECU back to stock, Im using the factory ECU I already have so one lucky troller will have the opportunity to purchase one FANTASTIC unit.
This ECU was tuned at 60k mi and has RELIABLY produced 22lbs of boost combined with an upgrade n75, coil packs, Bypass valve, air box eliminator and NuSpeed cat-back exhaust. This is NOT an 'Off the shelf' tune. This tune was done by a friend for my car ONLY and is a '1 off' tune that can easily produce gains of 60+ hp.
*I HAVE RUN THIS TUNE FOR 55K MI W/O ANY DTCs OR CHECK ENGINE LIGHTS E V E R.*

If there is anything you need and dont see here, email me and ask, if its OE B5 1.8t AWM chances are I have it. I will add to & subtract from this list as necessary. *AGAIN* Please contact my personal email for pics, prices & questions answered. Thanks.

g.k.tepp@gmail.com

Old 09-07-2011, 01:58 PM
1st Gear
Default Amendment

I forgot to mention that the ECU is tuned to match an AWM 1.8t WITH a k03-029 turbo. So before you inquire please be sure be sure this is compatible with your set up.