B7 Models Please discuss all 2005.5 - 2008 B7 A4 topics here...

Help!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2015, 11:45 AM
1st Gear
Default Help!!

Hello I got a a4 06 Quattro I just had the turbo replace for a brand new one. But a week later my EPC light flashed and my car shut down quick. Now when I turn it to start it seem to turn on and **** but! My rpm won't seem to go up when I switch it on it just revs. NEED HELP ASAP PLEase

Old 08-28-2015, 02:46 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by B7boyz
Hello I got a a4 06 Quattro I just had the turbo replace for a brand new one. But a week later my EPC light flashed and my car shut down quick. Now when I turn it to start it seem to turn on and **** but! My rpm won't seem to go up when I switch it on it just revs. NEED HELP ASAP PLEase
Trouble understanding your post. You need to scan your car for codes.

Old 09-14-2015, 02:24 AM
1st Gear

My car had the turbo blown so I had a new one swapped in it (2.0t) a week later my epc light appears and car instantly shuts off... It's not running right now I need help!!!!

Old 09-14-2015, 12:44 PM
2nd Gear

If your turbo blew up then you could have eneded up sucking metal fragments into the engine causing additional damage. From your description, which is not very helpful, it sounds like the cpu is putting the engine in "limp" mode. Who swapped the turbo? If you can't pull codes (car doesn't need to run for that but you do need a code reader) than I would go back to the person that did the turbo swap. It is possible they messed that up somehow.