B7 Models Please discuss all 2005.5 - 2008 B7 A4 topics here...

Please. need help

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2015, 11:57 AM
1st Gear
Default Please. need help

Hello everyone. I have an audi a4, b7 2007 s - line with Audi navigation plus. I tried to pair it via Bluetooth with my cell phone but unfortunately unsuccessful. It says "Telephone is not installed"
What should I do? It's not even visible on my cell phone. I just click on the telephone button and that appears.
I hope someone will give me an advice. Thanks

Old 04-24-2015, 09:28 AM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by teslamedals
Hello everyone. I have an audi a4, b7 2007 s - line with Audi navigation plus. I tried to pair it via Bluetooth with my cell phone but unfortunately unsuccessful. It says "Telephone is not installed"
What should I do? It's not even visible on my cell phone. I just click on the telephone button and that appears.
I hope someone will give me an advice. Thanks
You don't have the Bluetooth module. It was an option even with the nav radio. It's also not worth the money to try and get the factory one put in--just buy an aftermarket solution or give up on it and plug your phone in like I did.

Old 04-24-2015, 07:15 PM
2nd Gear

I just paid $405 shipped for the Audi module with wiring. It's very good. You can't see a thing in the car, mic is in the OEM location in the sunroof console. When I push the button on the steering wheel to make a call, the radio mutes, the AC blower turns down a couple of notches. Sound comes through the front speakers and I get caller ID on the LCD in my inst cluster.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUDI-Bluetooth-KIT-RNS-E-Symphony-Concert-RNS-/320586428991?vxp=mtr&hash=item4aa470b23f

Old 04-25-2015, 07:37 AM
1st Gear

we have no idea about it. thanks....

Old 04-25-2015, 11:23 AM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by mtroxel
I just paid $405 shipped for the Audi module with wiring. It's very good. You can't see a thing in the car, mic is in the OEM location in the sunroof console. When I push the button on the steering wheel to make a call, the radio mutes, the AC blower turns down a couple of notches. Sound comes through the front speakers and I get caller ID on the LCD in my inst cluster.
That's way more than what I'd consider spending on just adding BT. Guess I could've said, "not worth the money to me" in my original reply.

Old 05-25-2015, 02:17 PM
1st Gear

Thanks guys. I just bought an DVD's - maps for my nav. system, good thing for cheap.
For phone module it's too much money and I won't buy it.
By the way, this is video with my A4.
What is the best option for use phone in the car? I heard only for parrot.