B8 Models Please discuss all 2009+ B8 A4 topics here...

Rear driver side door will not onlock with remote

Old 07-29-2015, 04:49 PM
1st Gear
Default Rear driver side door will not onlock with remote

Hi I can hear the solenoid opening AND locking the door via the remote but it will not open from the outside using the external handle. If I then pull the internal lever , the door opens and the external handle can then also open the door if I close it. I can lock the car using the remote but have to pull the internal lever every time I want to open it. The child lock is not on.
I have a vag code of 02115 locking unit for central locking 008 Implausible signal. Any help appreciated. Thanks

Old 07-29-2015, 05:50 PM
1st Gear
Exclamation Door Issue,

Originally Posted by steve-sline-exec
Hi I can hear the solenoid opening AND locking the door via the remote but it will not open from the outside using the external handle. If I then pull the internal lever , the door opens and the external handle can then also open the door if I close it. I can lock the car using the remote but have to pull the internal lever every time I want to open it. The child lock is not on.
I have a vag code of 02115 locking unit for central locking 008 Implausible signal. Any help appreciated. Thanks

I have a similar issue with the front drivers door, it will lock and unlock but will not open when i pull on the outside handle and will open when i pull the internal handle however there are some occasions when it will open with the outside handle,

Old 08-01-2015, 06:04 PM
1st Gear

Thanks skazzor for your uuummmm reply but not exactly helpful, apart from highlighting your own problem which i'm SURE you could of posted yourself but at least you have replied . I am staring to notice a trend on here , if you mod then lots of replies if you have a problem then go somewhere else. Thanks (YES for all you smart as##s you caught me on a bad day).