Canada, Over Seas & Elsewhere Not from the states? Everywhere else post here.

Who here thinks their country needs its own sub-section?

Old 10-17-2013, 03:14 PM
Senior Administrator
Default Who here thinks their country needs its own sub-section?

So, I would like to gauge whether or not there is enough interest to create new/additional sub-forums, by country, under this header. Nominate the countries and, at the endo of the month, I'll create a poll with ALL of the nominated crountries included. Top 3 - 5 countries (depending on number of votes, of course... There will NEED to be a minimum of 3-votes/country, for it to be considered.) get their own sub0forum.

Old 10-21-2013, 04:32 PM
1st Gear

I would like to see an Italy forum. I'd even be happy with an Italy/Germany forum.

Old 10-25-2013, 11:09 AM
Senior Administrator

I'm tempted to give you what you ask for simply because I used to live in Camisano. Numero venti, via Ca' Misani, Camisano Vicentino, in fact, a very long time ago.

It just so happens that I think countries like Italy, Germany, France, etc... Who may happen to have a large population of Audi drivers who also happen to read, and understand a little bit of English (or, American, if you will), should have their own section where they can ignore English if they wish, and communicate in their own languages. That's why I posted the question. I just need to be able to justify the time/trouble of creating extra sub-forums for you guys.
I think I'll divvy them up something like:
Canada
Europe
Asia
Australia

A job for "future-me," this weekend, I'm guessing.

Old 10-27-2013, 07:43 AM
1st Gear

I agree that building an Italy only forum would not be worth the time put into it. A European forum would be more "cost" effective. There are several Audi owners (US) here in the area that I think would use and benefit from the forum. We can then reach out and actually meet face to face and not solely rely on emails, IM's, etc.

There's a gentlemen here that recently purchased a VCDS and has performed several mods for me and some others. The big issue is trying to get the correct codes for the mods we want. We've searched different sites on their VAG-Com forum but normally come up empty. The new forum may reach someone in our area that could help in getting these codes.

That's funny that you used to live in the area. Were you associated with Caserma Ederle or just happened to live here?

Thanks for your time in setting up the new sub-forums.

Bill

Old 10-28-2013, 12:07 PM
Senior Administrator

Originally Posted by bigdaddyp61
Thanks for your time in setting up the new sub-forums.

Bill
It's what they (DON'T) pay me for...

The trouble isn't all that much, TBH. The real problem is finding the time. Day job, part-time job, volunteer work, personal-time... AF-time is kinda catch-as-catch-can.

I don't mind creating additional sub-forums, it just looks bad if an entire sub-forum is devoid of posts. Check out the A1 sub-forum, and you'll see what I mean. A guy PM'd me, complaining about the lack of an A1 forum, so I accommodated him... I'll build it, IF they'll come.

So, keep checking back, and I'll build them, little by little as time permits. Let ALL your EurAudi friends know that the more they visit the more I'll refine the available sections.

Old 10-29-2013, 04:35 PM
1st Gear

Too easy. I'll let them know about the site and to keep checking on construction. Maybe they can even add a little of their own insight to make a better site.

Old 04-23-2014, 09:41 AM
Senior Administrator

I can further sub-divide Europe, Asia, even Canada, if there is enough traffic to warrant such action. For now, we'll see what develops.

As I get time I'll start moving existing posts into their respective regions, if I'm able to determine where that is.

Enjoy!

Old 04-15-2017, 02:50 PM
1st Gear

Hi everyone! I am currently looking for the 2017 “Audi B6” , I found the best deals on DSR leasing. So, if anyone also wants this car on leasing then you must try it. https://dsrleasing.com/car-listings/...g_orderby=DESC