Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Ask.A.Dealer

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2012, 10:53 AM
Senior Administrator
Default Ask.A.Dealer

https://www.audiforums.com/forum/off...lesman-184487/

New thread, in the OT section. If/once there is enough activity I will move it here, into the "Dealership" section.

We started it in OT for the maximum amount of initial exposure.

The person answering your questions is doing so on their own and his/her answers in no way represents AudiForums or InternetBrands either directly or indirectly.

The person answering your questions has also agreed to not hawk for their own dealership/salesmanship. If you wish to inquire about that please do so only via PM.

~Jazz

Old 06-22-2012, 09:27 PM

I'm the dealer talk to me if you have any questions.

Old 06-25-2012, 06:18 PM

Hey guys, I was suggested by a moderator on here to go ahead and start up a thread. I have been in the car business for 2 years at a New-Car dealership: selling all years makes and models, and know the in's and out's of buying or selling a car. If you have any questions regarding your purchase of your current car, or planning on buying a new one and have questions that your dealer may not give you a clear enough answer on, I will be more than happy to assist.

I've been around cars my whole life and always saw myself doing something them in with my life whether it be selling them or working on them etc... Nothing gives me more pleasure than helping people with their large investments and getting the most out of it.

Car purchases are big moments in peoples lives most of the time (unless your filthy rich and don't care about paying over sticker price). It's typically the 2nd largest purchase people will make in there lives, all I can do is help you through the process with any questions you have about the car buying experience. If you feel like a dealership is trying to rip you off. Feel free to contact me anytime.

I know a lot of you on here probably aren't to fond of car salesman, but I'm honest and upfront and hold nothing back if you ask for it. I don't skate around showing someone a car fax. If I say one price that's the price it, doesn't go up after that.

I currently just purchased a 2006 Audi A6 4.2 Loaded Out. Love this car more than any other car I've drove.

Hopefully I can be of assistance to anybody here and look forward to developing some relationships on AudiForums.Com

Feel free to PM or just post in the thread

Ignore the Avatar (i think its funny because that's the guy that usually comes to mind when you think of car salesman)

Old 11-28-2013, 03:13 AM
1st Gear

do dealer allows trading when a customer only had that car for less then a month?

Old 01-12-2014, 03:01 PM
Dealerships Mod

if you own the car and have the title you can trade it any time you want

Old 01-19-2014, 06:35 PM
1st Gear

Hi, I'm new on the forum. We're looking at a new A6 for my better half, currently with a Mk VI GTI & Cayman R in the garage.

Do you recommend any particular website to go to for comparing purchase vs lease? I haven't leased a car in years, so I'm a bit out of the loop. With money being cheap right now, is there really a significant difference between interest rates for purchase vs lease? I assume the residual is a secret number that only the dealer can come up with- true?

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to exploring audiforums.com.

John

Old 01-20-2014, 01:16 PM
Dealerships Mod

John,

Residuals are usually pretty easy to find out, sometimes they are posted right on the manufacturers website. They cant adjust that as its set by FS who owns the car. They usually keep the other components of the lease under wraps, especially money factor because thats where one can pick up a few extra bucks. With Audi its hit or miss, ive seen the money factor as low as .00008 (.19%) and as high as .00170 (4.08%) for non specialty cars. .00170 is on the high side so if youre not getting a better APR than that, its probably better to lease. Although keep in mind, leases carry an Acquisition/Bank Fee (Audi is $695 unless its marked up) where as finance contracts do not.

Right now the residual for a 2014 A6 Prem+ Quattro is 57% for 36m/10k mile lease