Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

The Audi Exchange/Highland Park, IL

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2005, 04:10 PM
1st Gear
Default The Audi Exchange/Highland Park, IL

Just bought my first Audi at the exchange. Great experience, HUGE new showroom, quattro cafe, and plenty of room to conduct business. Brand new '04 TT approx. $4700 UNDER Invoice, swapped the wheels for some cooler 9 spokes and Michelins, and got more for the trade-in than a previously visited dealer. They take trade-in's too whole sale somewhere, not sure if this is why I got more for it, but they did mention they liked my trade. Friendly staff, from sales too finance, and managers, everyone was happy to have us there. The negotiation process was hassle free and they never made us feel uncomfortable. They even had a local basketball star's new W-12 on display ready to be delivered! I would highly reccomend The Audi Exchange in Highland Park, IL. big inventory and eager to sell cars!

Old 03-29-2005, 01:16 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: The Audi Exchange/Highland Park, IL

Totally agree! The Audi exchange is THE place to buy an Audi in Chicagoland!

We work very closely with them and give them just as many referrals as they give us (for performance work)..

If you get anything done there, ask for Mike (service writer) and say we sent ya! Royal treatment baby!

Swing by whenever you feel like getting some more power outta your sweet new TT!! We do quality work and only carry the highest quality parts for Audi's.

/Emil

Old 05-20-2005, 02:33 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: renn=art.com

Totally agree! The Audi exchange is THE place to buy an Audi in Chicagoland!

We work very closely with them and give them just as many referrals as they give us (for performance work)..

If you get anything done there, ask for Mike (service writer) and say we sent ya! Royal treatment baby!

Swing by whenever you feel like getting some more power outta your sweet new TT!! We do quality work and only carry the highest quality parts for Audi's.

/Emil
u went to HS w/ mike? i spoke to him when i was gettiny my radio code pulled. for what its worth they did good w/ pulling my code and washing my car... I just wondering should i go to them to flush my fluids and other crap cuz i just got hte car used and i wanna make sure everything is kosher with it... timing belt water pump too...

Old 05-20-2005, 03:47 PM
6th Gear

I bought my Audi from them several months ago. They wouln't give me a very good deal, and then as the deal was about closed they suddenly offered me 1000 less for my old B5 A4. The service was so so, I wasn't terribly impressed really.

Old 05-23-2005, 04:16 AM
1st Gear

They do great work over there.. but we can also handle any service work you need done.. We have a cert. audi tech on board! PM or e-mail me or eric@renn-art.com for a quote.. Or just call the shop, of course.

Old 03-10-2007, 05:31 PM
1st Gear

indeed you do, i have been to renn-art a few times with my buddy david(black B5) and billy knows his stuff.

Old 01-04-2008, 07:41 PM

I've had less than ideal experiences with service and maintenance at the Audi Exchange in Highland Park and can't recommend them. Two times I've gone there to get something repaired and driven off with a new problem that I had to go back and argue with service technicians to fix - like warning lights going off after a scheduled maintenance. Who misses that kind of stuff?? Who gives a car back to a customer that has a red light going off on the dash? (And it's kind of surprising to find yourself arguing with a supposedly high-end place like an Audi dealership, but they get pretty defensive and don't want to hear what you think might be wrong about their work.)

So I am wondering (and will be looking out on forums) for alternative Audi repair places in the Chicago area (preferably North side or Northern 'burbs.) Any recommendations?

Old 05-13-2009, 07:54 PM
Default Audi Exchange

Just bought an S5 there.

Last edited by Lotus; 05-30-2009 at 08:22 AM.