Audi Gwinnett = Nightmare - AudiForums.com

Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Old 09-25-2014, 07:00 PM
1st Gear

Default Audi Gwinnett = Nightmare

8/17 bought 2014 Q5 from Audi G. Temporary tag until 9/17. 9/16 tag not arrived. Called. Stacey Settle who sold me car left me voice mail that Audi G sent my title/registration into State "weeks ago"; blamed the Tag Office for delay (I still have the voice mail). Took off work and went to Tag Office; Audi G hadn't sent ANY paperwork. Stacey Settle flat out lied to me. Went to Audi G. They hadn't even gotten the title for the Q5 from Hall County CU, let alone sent the paperwork into the State. Claude Brackett assured me Audi G would "walk it through" when title arrived. Called Hall Co CU today, 9/25, and title was delivered to Audi G 9/18/14 (tracking on envelope). Called State and Audi G STILL hasn't sent title/registration into State. It's already 8 days into extended tag (that I had to wait in line for) and can't get another. State says I will have to "park the car" after 10/17 until Audi G bothers to fix this. Can't get straight answer from Audi G. Stacey Settle never returned my calls. Spend your $40,000+ with an honest dealership and customer service beyond getting your money. Audi G = Nightmare.