Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Audi of Jacksonville, Florida-- THE BEST

Old 09-01-2009, 06:24 PM
1st Gear
Thumbs up Audi of Jacksonville, Florida-- THE BEST

Well my TT was in for a water leak in the interior and Audi of Jacksonville fixed it all. Replaced everything including the carpet and returned my car in tip top shape. They made it better than right!

I'm sorry many of you have problems with your dealers. I'm glad I don't.
I have owned 15 cars and had a handfull provided by my previous employer and I have never ever had better service on any car I have ever owned or driven than I get from the folks in Jacksonville.

I live 175 miles from the dealership and still choose to go there. If you are ever in the southeast and want to see excellent service you should stop by Jacksonville and see them. My service writer Richard Dalby is the greatest! He should teach customer service at other dealers he is so good.

This may sound funny but as much as I like my 08 TT Roadster, I think I like the service from the dealer more.

I can't explain it, they are just that good!

Heck a vacation to Florida might just be what you and your car both need!

Number 5

Old 12-07-2015, 08:13 PM
1st Gear

Hey Number 5 (and/or anybody else who may have a suggestion),

I've had negative experiences at a couple of South Florida Audi dealerships and would consider a trip to Jacksonville for car shopping since I do have some friends there I could stay with. Is there a salesperson you could recommend? I (female) get pretty disgusted when a salesman talks to me like I'm stupid.

Thanks.

Old 12-12-2015, 02:58 PM
1st Gear

My salesperson and favorite service writer in the world left. Jack Hannania owns the dealership and the VW dealership next door. Just go ask for him personally and tell him why you are considering doing business with him and tell them you are giving them one shot at your business as you have options on dealerships to buy from.

I traded my TT for a Q5 there. My TT came from Mobile, AL.

I'm in Tallahassee and our dealer dropped the Audi line and kept VW and Porsche.