Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Audi of South Burlington not great.

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2014, 08:43 AM
1st Gear
Default Audi of South Burlington not great.

The sales people there are wonderful, service not so good. Even after purchasing two automobile from them and thats because I like the sales manager across the parking lot. My thoughts that are if you want to keep a customer think logicaly give a resonable discount so they will keep comming back. So why is it then that the local DMV and pull sevice history via VIN and the dealer ship cannot?. Please don't get me wrong I love my A4 and keep it in tip top shape clean and running strong. But just don't like getting bent over in doing so.

Last edited by greenmtrider; 05-21-2014 at 08:46 AM.
Old 05-21-2014, 11:21 AM
1st Gear

So this morning learned a little more about Audi of SB. Before I purchased the car I took the VIN into the service dept asking if they could look up the service history on a Audi they had for sale. She said all she can see is what they have done to the car(10 point vehicle inspection). Not mutch to go on there, so knowing what I know and have read she is full of S**T, or she has no clue on how to do her job. I ended up perchasing the car anyway's because of the sales man was good to me. I called Audi of Brookline this morning asking the same question, he gave me the answer I was looking for. Yes any Audi dealer ship can look up warrenty work and maintnance as long as it was done at an Audi dealer. So very politely I said thanks and hung up the phone. Should I go back to the dealer and tell them how wrong they are or call up Audi USA and ask the same question?.

Old 05-21-2014, 01:57 PM
1st Gear

So I gave them one more chance they called back and could only tell me what they did to the vehicle, rear brakes, tires, upgraded the presure contoll valve. I also called Audi of Noth America (got to love those folks). This lady was soooooo helpful, I gave her my VIN and she was able to look it up build me an account with Audi. And she was also able to look to see if there was any outstanding warrenty work that needs to be done 0. I would recomend calling AONA at any time new or used.