Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Barrier Audi Bellevue WA

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 08:11 PM
1st Gear
Default Barrier Audi Bellevue WA

Hey Guys and Gals,

I would just like to say buying my A4 from Barrier couldn't have been a more enjoyable experience. The salesmen were nice, helpful, and very knowledgeable. The service has been FANTASTIC!! Free Car Washes for life, Free Shuttle Service when the Vehicle is in for repairs, I got mine CPO so any warranty work that gets done, I get a rental car for free. They also have a great financing department. I was looking at some other cars at other dealerships and kept getting 14%-15% interest quotes, but I walked out of Barrier Audi with 6.9% on my first ever car loan. I am very very satisfied.

Old 08-26-2011, 06:03 PM
1st Gear
Thumbs down Barrier audi sucks

I called Barrier Audi to buy a new Q5 and made them an offer of $1500 below MSRP on one they had arriving in 5 or 6 weeks. Knowing that I had made the same offer to another dealership nearby, the salesman, Alex, accepted the offer one day later. I asked Alex multiple times when he would need my deposit. He said he would let me know when he needed it, but confirmed that the car was reserved for me. I got a call from Josh, who said he was the sales manager, one week before the car was supposed to arrive at the dealership and he said that Barrier chooses not to do the deal. They should have told me that sometime during the 5 weeks they confirmed my offer and promised that the car was on hold for me.
Long story short, Barrier Audi is dishonest and I bought the car from another dealer instead.

DON"T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH BARRIER AUDI!

With so many Audi dealers within a few miles, buy from one of the many honest, respectable dealerships who actually honor their word.

Old 04-14-2012, 01:48 PM
1st Gear

K_carter - so what dealer in the area did you end up going with? Where and what did you buy? What deal did you get?

Old 02-01-2014, 12:17 PM
1st Gear
Smile

I've also had nothing but good experiences at Barrier throughout the years, mostly with their Mercedes and Volvo service departments. Their service is definitely a cut above the other dealerships in the Seattle area. Having worked for many years for Four Seasons Hotels, I know a thing or two about excellent customer service, and it's obvious Barrier management stresses the importance of it to their employees. In my own experience, they treat everyone with equal VIP service, whether you drive a new flagship A8 or S-Class or a humble, used A3 or a C-Class.

Although I didn't purchase my pre-owned 38,000 mile Audi A3 (my first Audi) from them, I will once again be using Barrier for routine service and repairs as needed. I live in Seattle and University Audi is much closer to my home, but I don't mind having to come across the lake and drive the extra distance to use Barrier's outstanding service department. The peace of mind of having competent service techs and receiving their VIP customer service is well worth the inconvenience of having to drive over to Bellevue.