Other Dealership
0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Post Top 10 Your Pick of Good or Bad and Why

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2016, 11:33 AM
1st Gear
Default Post Top 10 Your Pick of Good or Bad and Why

This thread is to list favorite Dealerships and Dealerships that need to improve, but with reason. So fell free to post your observations, but please state facts as to why you like for dislike a dealership. In short what makes one dealership better than the other? I think we will find it is the people at the dealership. What makes the biggest difference is the people. Here is an example: “A Tale of Two Dealerships." Garcia Audi of El Paso, TX and Tucson Audi of Tucson AZ. Bought the Q7 in El Paso, GM stated he would have some on come to my house to fix the clear bra, then called and left a message this required special tools to perform the work and the tools are in the shop too large to bring to my home, so I would need to drive the 2 hours to get it fixed. Tried to call the GM and Garcia dealership and unable to get them. Went to Audi Tucson to have fist 5000 mile service performed when the check engine light came on the 3 hour trip to Tucson. Since this was on a Saturday Audi of Tucson needed to keep the car, provided a loaner car at no charge said they would give us a call, we might need to keep the car until the loaner car until the following Saturday Audi Tucson no problem. So, next car comes from Audi Tucson and Garcia will do my best to let others know they are not getting business from me or anyone I know. I have sent 2 people to Tucson that have made purchases and they state Audi Tucson is more customer oriented than Garcia of El Paso.