Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Don't go to Audi of Alexandria VA

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 11:00 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Don't go to Audi of Alexandria VA

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

Walter was the d1ck that quoted me $700.00 for pads, on two separate ocassions about 2 years apart. I believe I know why I was treated as I was, but I will not go into it on a public forum...
Are you talking about the brake pads? I got myself for $140...installed, by them. Honestly, I never had problem with Walter, always find him quiet OK.

Where r u taking your car now? How are they interms of service and support?? I only want to take it to dealers, as it is under warranty for another 60K..

Old 12-18-2007, 04:15 PM

I did not have the privilege of reading this message board before taking my car there last week and they charged me for 2 hours of labor to diagnose a fraying vacuum line hose. I don't pretend to know much about diagnosing things like that, but I assume that most places can figure it out pretty easily.

On a side note, I did find a greasy rag laid out in my trunkthat looked like my car had been used to either hold a part, or more likely transport a part for another job which is something that I’ve heard is common from this dealership. Stay away!!

Old 12-19-2007, 05:40 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: akhosla

I did not have the privilege of reading this message board before taking my car there last week and they charged me for 2 hours of labor to diagnose a fraying vacuum line hose. I don't pretend to know much about diagnosing things like that, but I assume that most places can figure it out pretty easily.

On a side note, I did find a greasy rag laid out in my trunkthat looked like my car had been used to either hold a part, or more likely transport a part for another job which is something that I’ve heard is common from this dealership. Stay away!!
Khosla sahab, naaraz kyo ho rahe hon?

Old 02-05-2008, 10:27 AM
2nd Gear

I recommend making the drive to Criswell Audi in Annapolis super nice strait forward no bull sh*tand good service department.

Old 02-06-2008, 01:45 PM
1st Gear

I purchased my '08 A4 at Audi of Tysons Corner 10 days ago and my experience was outstanding. I didn't just walk in though; I believe that if you walk into a dealer you have high chances of getting raped.

I got in contact via email with the internet manager (Chris Trigger) and did all the negotiations through email. When we finally found the right car at the best price he could offer, I than asked him to include all the fees and taxes and give me the price out the door. I than gave him my cell number and when he called I arranged an appointment to go get the car. I got him to throw in the rubber matts for free...

The financing guy was also OK. He got me Audi financing at 4.9% which is so far the best rate I've got so far. In less than 2 hours I was out with my new car[sm=gears.gif]

I believe that the secret to buying a car with no $urprise$ is "Internet"

Bests

Old 02-12-2008, 12:02 PM

I bought my 2005.5 A4 at Audi of Tyson's. The sales people there were phenomenal and I have taken it back a couple times since to get it worked on with no problem at all. Everyone I have delt with is very professional and really know what they're talking about. In all fairness my car is still under warranty since I bought it CPO, so I won't have to deal with prices as long as it's under warranty. I'll let you know when I do though...

Old 03-19-2008, 09:15 AM
1st Gear

Glad to hear those of you who bought from Audi of Tysons had a good experience. We try to do a good job at not only knowing the product, but also being good to the customer.
[align=left] [/align]

Old 05-30-2008, 03:22 AM
1st Gear

follow-up to my purchase experience. For service I have been going to HBL Tysons, a few times now and each time they have been upfront, honest and I've gotten a loaner car no problems. Turnover on the service managers seem high, I'm on my 3rd in a year, but service by each has been outstanding.

Old 06-05-2008, 01:50 AM
1st Gear

I can assure you things are different there now, our customer's satisfaction is our number goal. Although I'm a CA there, I see the customers come and go everyday from our service dept and they are quite happy.

Old 06-22-2008, 07:26 PM
1st Gear

I take both of my Audi's to Karen Radley Volkswagon. Darryl is always very helpful and treat me as if I have been going there for years. They can do everything the Audi dealership can do except for warranty work. Thanks, Darryl.......

Quick Reply: Don't go to Audi of Alexandria VA