Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Jack Daniels Audi, Nj

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2005, 12:27 AM
1st Gear
Default Jack Daniels Audi, Nj

I just want some feedback from this Jack Daniels Dealership. 2 of the guys i met there were good guys, but one ******* tried to take my money for a car that i didn't even want. I'm 100% sure this is where im going to buy my 2001 A4 From. If anyone has any feedback on this dealership like service wise, please let me know. Thanks

Old 07-30-2005, 05:55 PM
Default RE: Jack Daniels Audi, Nj

I have to say be very careful with what you buy from them. I bought 2 certified A4's from them 4 years ago and even though I never had any problems with the vehicles, I recently went to trade in one of the cars only to find out that it had been involved in accident that I was never told about. This of course brought down the trade in value. I decided to check out the second vehicle only to find out that it had also been in an accident and was also a fleet car. Again, things that were never disclosed to me at the time. They might be better now but who knows. When I did go to speak to the current manager about the whole situation, he pretty much just blew me off like I was wasting his time. I am now in the market for a new car and I am seriously considering the new A4. Needless to say, I will avoid that place like the plague. Good luck.

Old 07-31-2005, 12:49 AM
1st Gear

Thanks for that feedback, i met 2 great people there, the one salesman, and one manager. But Beware for that financial manager becasue he just talks and talks and won't ever listen. Let me know how your search went because im going to purchase my audi sometime in september-october. I am going to check out Audi Of Bernadesville. they've got a WIDE selection of audi's.

Old 10-11-2005, 02:00 AM
1st Gear

I was there a coupla weeks ago and the salesman seemed ok. They have a new place now in Upper Saddle River, real nice too.

Old 10-11-2005, 04:20 AM
2nd Gear

I work near JD Upper Saddle River location...so I am going to give the service department a shot. I have my first CEL ... bummer...
and I am going to take it in to them. I have not used them before...

Old 11-01-2005, 08:55 PM

might want to check out this link
www.jack-daniels-motors-sucks.com

I bought my car there as well (just yesterday acutally)

My car JUST had its CPO certification 2 days before I bought the vehicle...

I was busy playing with the radio and such on my way home from the dealership, but on my next drive I decided to listen to the engine a bit and see how that sounded, and to my surprise, I hear this HORRIBLE noise coming from the front left suspension anytime I hit the smallest of bumps... Tell me how THAT could have possibly passed CPO.. I think the service guys there SUCK and they just try to push cars out the door as fast as possible.. 300 point inspection my ***.. i bet they glance at the car and sign off on it.. (also the top part of the center console was totally broken off (just laying in place) but that is less of a gripe over a major issue.

I am pissed off, but I am remaning calm for now until I hear something like its not covered under warranty.. which is when hell will start to break loose...

There are 3 audi dealerships between me and JD, but they just happened to have the used A4 I was looking for.. so I was in a tight spot.

Old 11-10-2005, 04:31 AM
3rd Gear

If you had two cars from there that were involved in accidents that passed cpo i would contact audi of america immediatly. All cpo's check for accident damage, which may not be visible, but a carfax report is also done. Funny how they did the carfax when you traded it in but not when they sold it.

Old 04-07-2006, 06:44 PM
2nd Gear

I must say after today, I thought this was a nice place before the first time I went there. I was looking for a '96+ A4 & John Keating (I took his card) really was a nice guy, helped me out alot. After today I've never been so annoyed that no one in the parts section didn't even lift a finger to help me find a new mirror/6 cd changer/etc. Then after asking about body work & if they even didn't it or where they would recommened. Intead I get dirty looks from everyone but the lady at the main desk. I'm sorry some dumb 19 old year who would like to fix his car up.

Would anyone else know of an audi dealer near by I live in OC New York.

Old 04-22-2006, 09:45 PM
1st Gear

I had bought my 01 a4 from them last may it was like pullin teeth to get problems fixed that were preiosly discussed when i bought the car,.. that when i called audi of america and the dealer changed there tune real quick,... its ridicilous

Old 09-05-2007, 11:11 AM

Audi Fans,
Please note the age of these posts.May I point out that we service thousands of Audi customers yearly at an outdtanding satifaction rate in adition to being the largest seller of Audi's in America since 1972. We welcome any opportunity to answer any questions or to speak to any potential customer at any timeconcerning our current and orformerperformance. I'm certain that you too will find working with Jack Daniels Motors a pleasure. Feel free to call me at anytime to discuss at 201-796-8500 ext.1155.
John

Quick Reply: Jack Daniels Audi, Nj