Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Jack Daniels Audi, Nj

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 07:59 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Jack Daniels Audi, Nj

got mine back in april 07..
very helpful, and friendly, also couple of my friends purchased their audis from
JD... fairlawn
only thing i dind't ilke is that service, and sales are two diffrent places

Old 12-26-2007, 04:51 PM

I recently have been looking for an 04 Ultra sport 1.8t and I found a few in the area, one happened to be located at Jack Daniels in Fair Lawn. My sister bought a VW a few years back from them and they never called us back when she had warranty issues with her car and I was a little skeptical going in again. I checked out the car they had and it looked great, they claimed it was certified and then I had them run a carfax. It came up that the car had been in an accident and had to be towed from the scene. Now how does that slip by the certification process? The car is still there, its a silver 04 with 42k miles, so beware. I ended up buying what I was looking for up at Palisade Audi, who so far have been excellent.

Old 01-04-2008, 09:51 AM

Point of information.......simply becausea car has a report of an accident on a car fax does not disqualifyit from becoming a certified car. Vehicles are checked completely for frame damage and for any violations to the integrity of the vehicle. As a dealer it is not our intentionto purchasevehicles for resale that will bring any headaches or hassles back to us from a new purchase customer. In this case our pre-owned manager reviewed the repair and quality of paintwork and then sent it to service for a pre-certification check. Everything passed and we went ahead and offered it up for sale.
John

Old 01-26-2008, 12:41 PM

So I put a deposit down on a car at Jack Daniels over a month ago, I called them an hour after saying I didnt want the car because of the car fax report. However they have yet to refund me.... I have called several times and Ive about had it with them. They lie about their cars and try to cheat the customers, I dont know how theyve been in business this long.

Old 01-28-2008, 08:09 PM
CIA
1st Gear

hey!! we dont call them stealerships for nothing

Old 03-03-2008, 06:40 PM
1st Gear

Jack Daniels sucks. See my post titled "Jack Daniels is the Worst". I have numerous complaints filed against them for outright fraud and deception. PM me if you want to get the addresses to file complaints. Hey John...[sm=bs.gif]

Old 03-05-2008, 01:16 AM
1st Gear

Never been there but obviously they aren't treating customers right if this many people are upset.. Sound like some SCHMUCKSSSS

Old 03-09-2008, 08:31 PM
1st Gear

Update. As of this date, Jack Daniels has let the time to respond to the NJ BBB complaint that I have against them to expire, with no response. Hope John from JD is still checking in so that they know ,THEY STILL SUCK. We'll see how they respond to the complaint filed with NJ Attorney General's Office, and the Bergen County Office of Consumer Affairs.

Old 03-16-2008, 04:43 PM

I bought an Audi from Jack Daniels in Fair Lawn and would never, never go back there! The sales guy was nice but the service departmentis terrible and they look at you like you are talking a different language when trying to explain a problem. I also made complaints to the main headquarters but at this point I don't care what they have to say. I tell everyone I know, and I know a lot of people, not to go there! Even the employees can't stand the way things are run there. so good luck John, you seem to have a lot of time to post on this blog...maybe you should be helping out your customers...

Old 03-27-2008, 08:53 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: 04ultrasprt

So I put a deposit down on a car at Jack Daniels over a month ago, I called them an hour after saying I didnt want the car because of the car fax report. However they have yet to refund me.... I have called several times and Ive about had it with them. They lie about their cars and try to cheat the customers, I dont know how theyve been in business this long.
This is against the law to do. I had this problem a very long time ago, and found out that a dealer legally cannot hold a deposit on a car if you cancel the deal right away. The law is that you have the right to cancel ANY contract within 3 business days to allow an attorney to review it.File a complaint with the Attorney Generals Office for the State of NJ. Their phone number is 973-504-6200, and they are located at 124 Halsey ST, 7th fl, Newark, NJ 07102.

Quick Reply: Jack Daniels Audi, Nj