Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Jack Daniels Audi, Nj

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 12:07 PM
Default RE: Jack Daniels Audi, Nj

Its funny to see so many people with complaints. I just talked a friend out of buying a new Audi there. I told her about my problem with my 2 CPO cars and she starts to tell me that they were giving her a hard time about finding what she was looking for. WTF? The good thing is that there are plenty of other Audi dealerships to choose from.

Old 04-09-2008, 01:06 PM
1st Gear

Let's not let this go.There are alot of people here, and on the other Audi site that have contacted me about serious issues with Jack Daniels too. We need to get together on this to get something done. Audi of America is unresponsive, but the state agencies here seem to be looking into these things. I am here to offer any help to those with problems, and I can give you the contacts to file complaints.

Old 04-14-2008, 07:56 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: jack daniels

Point of information.......simply becausea car has a report of an accident on a car fax does not disqualifyit from becoming a certified car. Vehicles are checked completely for frame damage and for any violations to the integrity of the vehicle. As a dealer it is not our intentionto purchasevehicles for resale that will bring any headaches or hassles back to us from a new purchase customer. In this case our pre-owned manager reviewed the repair and quality of paintwork and then sent it to service for a pre-certification check. Everything passed and we went ahead and offered it up for sale.
John
Was it disclosed to the customer that the car had been in an accident? Did you inform the customer that when he goes to sell the car, the Carfax report will show that the car was in an accident, and that the value of the car will be reduced because of the Carfax report? The answer is NO. This was Not disclosed to several customers. I gave them the information needed to file complaints to the NJ Attorney General, and Bergen County Office of Consumer Affairs.

Old 01-06-2009, 09:29 AM
2nd Gear

Any thoughts on these guys from the past 8 months or so? I am looking at a CPO B7 a4 there, nice green pearl one, fully loaded :-) Service would not be there, but at my local audi dealer since they are in Jersey and I am in Vermont, so I dont care about there service department other than how they have handled/certified the car.

Old 01-10-2009, 12:40 AM

there service is ok, but I would NEVER buy a car from those dirtbags. I went in recently to look at an M3 conv. they had on the lot and they tried to charge me $27 for the carfax... that should tell you enough about their business principles. I had to file 3 complaints with AOA before they gave me back my deposit on an A4 last year. Stay faaarrrr away.

Old 01-31-2009, 11:17 AM
4th Gear

Service was poor. After my warranty ran out, I never went back.
I have my car serviced by

www.edge-motors.com
Sergey does good work at a reasonable price.

Old 08-19-2009, 05:18 PM

gyfyu

Last edited by kyle1234; 08-19-2009 at 05:20 PM.
Old 08-21-2009, 10:10 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by kyle1234
gyfyu
what?

Old 06-29-2010, 06:51 AM

Any updated info on this dealer? I might be buying a used A3 from them this week. It's the only A3 I can find in the area with low miles in my price range, so they're pretty much my only option.

Old 08-13-2013, 10:55 AM
4th Gear

Quick Reply: Jack Daniels Audi, Nj