Detailing How do you keep your ride looking like new? Discuss it in here.

What a great detailing place. Details Details Details in Maryland

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 11:36 AM
1st Gear
Default What a great detailing place. Details Details Details in Maryland

Well.. I am a clean freak about my cars, and that if it rains or snows, my car has to be detailed or at least washed the next day. Well having gone to different places, and usually actually doing the work myself I was flipping through yellow pages and came across Details Details Details inc. The sick looking logo is what caught my attention J. So I called the guys in, and asked them when is a good time to bring my car in? they told me that just about anytime is good, and that I should just give them a head’s up a day before I bring the car in for service. Next thing you know, I was at details, getting a full detail. Well let me tell you, When I went there 3 years ago, that place was a mess! Lounge room had torn couches, dirty floors, the shop overall didn’t seem to be well managed for a detail shop (in my mind I see detailing is a very bright clean thought). So this time I came in, I was flat out surprised. Lounge room is comfy, they got different vending machines, coffee machine, TV, the staff is very friendly, They even asked me if there is anything they should look out for on my car! I was so surprised. Anyway, all of the management has changed, friendly staff, and great prices. I had a full detail done and that was only $185 for a sedan. They also gave me a ride home and picked me back up.

Overall, great experience, and car looks amazing.

I also got to chill in the lounge room, and listen to their new TBI HDSS sound systems, that they will actually install in cars later on this year (hopefully soon)

Paul
Paul

Stype1990@aol.com
Stype1990@aol.com