Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. let's hear about it here.

No sound in rear speaker for aftermarket radio in Audi a3

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2015, 08:01 AM
1st Gear
Default No sound in rear speaker for aftermarket radio in Audi a3

Hi,
I am trying to install aftermarket stereo in my audi a3 2006. i purchased the adapter PC9-404 from ebay, initially there was no power in the stereo so i connected the yellow wire to the red one now the power comes to the stereo. however the rear speakers are not turning on. I also connected the blue wire of the with the red connector to the red wire (power), but still now sound from the speaker.
can someone please tell in detail what i need to do, can i make this connector work or is it totally wrong?

I think i have non-bose system, also i do not know if the amplifiers are working or not, a bit new to these things.
i attach here the pics of cables from car, cables from stereo and adapter (head) unit. There are 6 pins in my black iso connector of audi, while there are plugs in the red iso connector plug of the head unit. I do not know what the 2 extra pins are for.

Thanks in advance.

Attached Thumbnails No sound in rear speaker for aftermarket radio in Audi a3-a1.jpg   No sound in rear speaker for aftermarket radio in Audi a3-a2.jpg   No sound in rear speaker for aftermarket radio in Audi a3-k1.jpg   No sound in rear speaker for aftermarket radio in Audi a3-h1.jpg