Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. let's hear about it here.

No wiper no washer no power at fuses

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2017, 03:09 AM
1st Gear
Default No wiper no washer no power at fuses

Hey,

I have a 2008 Audi A4. wipers washer stopped working all the sudden. There are two separate fuses for my model one for wiper one for washer.. fuses are good but there's no power at the fuse jacks . There has to be a common point between both jacks. Can anybody give me a good place to start looking?

Old 04-04-2017, 03:22 PM
1st Gear
Default A4 wiring issue

Originally Posted by NotHarris
Hey,

I have a 2008 Audi A4. wipers washer stopped working all the sudden. There are two separate fuses for my model one for wiper one for washer.. fuses are good but there's no power at the fuse jacks . There has to be a common point between both jacks. Can anybody give me a good place to start looking?

I am no audi expert but you need a good wiring diagram, There is a few fuse boxes in my audi and many modules and relays as well. I would look at the power flow chart in the manual and see what is common connection and start tracing wiring.

I am working on no deck lid taillight issue on my 2011 audi Q5, I have done all I'm aware of to check with multimeter, it all seems good, so I ordered a ross tech tool so I can see if the comfort module is bad or maybe its not getting signal that the rear hatch is closed, I will know in a few days when I get a chance to work on it.

If I had a A4 manual I would take a look, But I do not, Good luck

BC

Old 04-05-2017, 02:22 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Beachcomber
I am no audi expert but you need a good wiring diagram, There is a few fuse boxes in my audi and many modules and relays as well. I would look at the power flow chart in the manual and see what is common connection and start tracing wiring.

I am working on no deck lid taillight issue on my 2011 audi Q5, I have done all I'm aware of to check with multimeter, it all seems good, so I ordered a ross tech tool so I can see if the comfort module is bad or maybe its not getting signal that the rear hatch is closed, I will know in a few days when I get a chance to work on it.

If I had a A4 manual I would take a look, But I do not, Good luck

BC
hey Beachcomber, thanks for the reply!

I'm no wiring diagram expert..... no really, I can't make heads or tails of those things.

Last edited by NotHarris; 04-05-2017 at 02:47 AM.
Old 04-05-2017, 03:02 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by NotHarris
hey Beachcomber, thanks for the reply!

I'm no wiring diagram expert.expert.... no really I can never make heads or tails of things.
I understand, Many people have problems with wiring, Hopefully someone with some experience with your car will respond to your post. I am new to this forum and new to Audi so I learned a lot in the last few days about audi/VW, hard to believe I avoided them for so many years

BC