Archive - Engine/Performance Parts List your Engine/Performance parts for sale within.

FS A4 Test Pipe/streight pipe ecode

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2005, 01:04 AM
1st Gear
Default FS A4 Test Pipe/streight pipe ecode

i have a used ecode tuning stainless steel test pipe(check it out here) It is in great condition, i mean its a test pipe so duh it isn't nice and shiny silver, its stainless steel so when it heats up it will change colors. right now mine is in a sort of purple/gold color pattern, looks kinda cool. Im asking $150 shipped(to 48 states). The fastest way to contact me is through email, i check it daily, but im not on here daily. Hijack_1@hotmail.com is my email. im verified paypal and ebay, if you want that info if the sale gets serious i will happily provide along with phone if necessary. The Pipe is off the car and ready to ship.

here are a few questions and answers you might want:

Will my car be faster with this?
my car(01 a4, k&n, DV, n75j). was noticably faster. its smoother accel and boost spools lower, there is also an added 1-2psi across the band, mostly at the normal spike and at spool. if you are running chipped or more upgrades the pipe will help a lot more.

Will my car sound ricey or loud?
This depends on your exhaust choice, i had a stock exhaust and i noticed NO difference in sound, at all. If you have a quality exhaust expect the tone to remain nearly the same while getting a little louder if at all. this really depends on your exhaust.

How about that check engine light?
there are a number of easy ways to fix this problem. you can get a spacer to lift the oxygen sensor out of the exhaust path a little, or you can solder in a diode or two on the oxy sensor harness. or you can plug the second hole and leave the second o2 sensor exposed to fresh air. or you can live with the CEL, which i did because im not intimidated by it

Hows it fit?
It fit on my car perfectly, and once the old cat was out install was simple. i can help with install or provide advice if needed, i think i found the easy way to do it

Any other questions feel free to ask

Old 10-05-2005, 06:26 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: FS A4 Test Pipe/streight pipe ecode

forgot to mention, i have recently moved to LA area california, so local meet in this area is possible. tnx

Old 10-05-2005, 10:58 PM
1st Gear

you have mail

Old 11-29-2005, 03:43 PM

100 shipped and call it sold