General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

rear fog light

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2006, 07:39 PM
1st Gear
Default rear fog light

so my top right light does not light up and my top left light is lit extremely bright whenever i turn my headlights on

for some reason my one button doesn't stay pressed and even when i push it in and it lights up nothing seems to be happening anyways. also, the button that doesnt stay pressed is a green light and all the rest of my buttons are white lights. Is this why my rear light isnt working? or what the crap is going on?
do i need to git a new button cause apparently that is the wrong button!

Old 03-14-2006, 09:28 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: rear fog light

You only have one rear fog light in the drivers rear.. The green light means that its on so thats why the left is brighter than the right. It really doesn't stay in anyways. The green light just lights up. Are you sure that you don't just have the rear fog light on all the time?

Old 03-15-2006, 03:47 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: rear fog light

this is the problem:

the bright light at the top left is your rear fog light. only the left side lights up stock, you can modify the right side so they both light up (i did this on the taillights i have for sale that you asked about)...the FRONT fog lights will operate independent of your rear fogs, but when the REAR fog light button is pressed, the front fog light button will light up (and so will the front fog lights) automatically. it sounds to me like you have your rear fog light button on, and the button you're pressing that's not making anything happen is your front fog light button...the rear fog button is just to the right of the front fog button.