New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*********** READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM!!!! ***********

Old 07-11-2014, 01:31 PM
Senior Administrator

Originally Posted by bruinpal
I just joined Audi Forums.Com today as a new member. Unfortunately my car was hit from behind, and instead of having it repaired (salvage title). If anyone is looking for parts contact me. The leather interior (brown) is in excellent condition and the car still runs. I'm located in Gardena, California.
You should post in the Regional (Cali) section, too.

Old 07-14-2014, 09:26 PM
1st Gear

Hi, I'm from near Vancouver, BC, Canada. I recently bought a used green 2002 Audi A6 Quattro 3.0 -- my first Audi. Love the feel and look of the car, though I'm finding some surprising expenses so soon after buying it. Unfortunately the manual did not come with the car, but even if it did, I feel the need to learn lots about its mechanics, and hope to learn a lot here. It's a very nice change driving it over the vans I've been driving over the last six years.

Old 07-17-2014, 10:43 PM
1st Gear
Default Newbie

New to the forum, but not to Audis.
I survived another Michigan winter with a 2001 A6 I picked up last year. Cool car/warm seats!
I just purchased a '97 A4 Quattro. It needs some work, so I'm here to try and solve some problems....

Old 07-20-2014, 05:01 PM
1st Gear
Default New person

hello. I'm new. Thnx

Old 07-21-2014, 12:31 PM
1st Gear

Whats up guys,

My family has been on the Audi wagon since I was a kid, I love how far the company has come and look forward to chatting with you great people about it.

Never been much of a social media guy but I've definitely had times I wished I had an account to be able to comment on some posts and now I do!

Old 07-21-2014, 01:03 PM
Senior Administrator

Originally Posted by barnsie
Whats up guys,

My family has been on the Audi wagon since I was a kid, I love how far the company has come and look forward to chatting with you great people about it.

Never been much of a social media guy but I've definitely had times I wished I had an account to be able to comment on some posts and now I do!
We've also got two (count'em, TWO) facebook pages; one *Official* and public, one completely un-official and private, in case you're interested.

Old 07-22-2014, 12:48 PM
1st Gear
Default Hellluuurrrrr

Hey guys reaching out to say Helluurr. I have a 2005 audi a4 turbo awd...good to speak to you, talk to you soon!

Old 07-29-2014, 01:10 AM
1st Gear

Hey guys, I'm nick I just joined today. I bought an 06 a4 2.0t 6 speed today. Looking forward to learning more about this awesome car. Thanks for having me

Old 07-30-2014, 10:24 PM
1st Gear
Default Audi TT

Just picked up a 2009 audi tt 2.0t quattro around 4 weeks ago. After living in Asia for 14yrs and not driving then it is a treat to get behind the wheel again and loving every minute on the TT so far... Although problems are on the way!

I plan to write a blog about the TT as over the next year it is going to be a journey to modify and upgrade it, but without breaking the bank.

It has an APR stage 1 tune. Just had some LED lights fitted, it has had the HiD conversation done, although it looks like the previous owner did not have the can cancellations added. But this is a project for the future...

Just purchased the RS big break kit upgrade, well it turns out 1/2 an upgrade as purchased from ebay, missing heatshields, brackets and also will need to get some new break lines. All in all I should be able to upgrade for around $2000 USD versus buying all new parts at around $4000. I will fit these in the next month or so...

Old 08-01-2014, 10:46 AM
1st Gear
Default New Car

Hi everyone! I recently bought a brand new 2015 Audi A3 Quattro. Its a really great car, and I am totally loving it. I'd like to use this forum to ask any questions/discuss facts or issues about my Audi. I look forward to being in touch with all you fellow Audi owners out there!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: *********** READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM!!!! ***********