New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*********** READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM!!!! ***********

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2006, 10:02 AM
6th Gear
Default *********** READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM!!!! ***********

This forums is for introductions ONLY. At no time should there be any technical questions asked. Please follow the rules or your post will be deleted.

Old 08-17-2008, 06:40 AM

hello everybody hows it going luv the forum iam new to this stuff so bear with me .lots of info which i need ha ha any way iam in the uk and i wnt to make my car just go a little bit better i may have jumped the gun a little bit early and posted a query to soon .catch ya ron andymc

Old 08-18-2008, 04:37 PM
Default new guy here

Hello all Columbus Ohio here Just got a 01 S4 6speed I love it I have been looking for one and finally found it. But as fait would have it, some guy hit me in the parking lot at work after having the about 30 days about 4 grand in damages I hope to learn a few things on here

Old 08-19-2008, 12:34 PM
1st Gear
Talking The new Guy!

Sup everyone, Lindz here from Linden, NJ. i have a 97 A4 1.8T (automatic) i wish i had found a manual but hey what can i do. i had my car for maybe 4-5 years. I did a lot of repair work on it already, but now i really want to get serious and make my B5 into a beast and i guess i am looking for some real leet help with this. I still find myself a Newb to all this so i'll start reading first before i start with my questions. Hope to get some cool feedback.

Old 08-21-2008, 04:29 PM
1st Gear

Hey, my name is Jason. My wife and I just bought a 2003 A8L. So far we love the car. I am sure that I will be on here a lot because this is the first foreign car I have ever owned. I look forward to the help.

Old 08-25-2008, 05:37 PM

What up? Larry here and i just bought a 2004 A4 1.8T 'Ultra Sport' car is amazing but i got a few questions... Peace out!

Old 08-26-2008, 01:03 AM

Aloha Audi Forum! I am a NewB to this forum. I do spend some time on Audiworld. I bought a RS6 about 8 months ago. This is my third Audi the other two were a 00' and a 01' S4. I Modded the 01 extensively if you have any questions. On the RS6 I have put Milltek Exhaust, APR Software, LED tails, Hotchkiss Sways, VW R32 Brushed aluminum shift paddles and 20" DPE S10's. This was the easy stuff so I did all the work myself. My future mods will include Stasis Motorsport coilovers, Milltek downpipes and.....Thats all I have planned out. I am out here in Hawaii. Finding parts is easy the shipping is crummy.

Old 08-26-2008, 03:32 PM
Default new to audi forum from ATX

my name is Dallas, I live in central TX & own a green 2001 Audi TT Quattro roadster. I need to know where to a get replacement key for it if anyone can help me out I would appreciate it! Thanks, Dallas

Old 08-27-2008, 02:35 AM
1st Gear

Hello everyone! My name is Lucas and I am from Oregon. I drive a Black on Black 2005 Ultrasport 1.8t. I just got the car 3 weeks ago and figured I would join a forum for help with questions and other things. Thank You for all of the help!

Old 08-29-2008, 12:32 AM
Red face Greetings all

I buy my first Audi tomorrow. It's a pristine 2005 A8L with 34K miles and I'm getting it for a great price. I think I'm getting a great deal - I hope I really am!!!

I'm excited and scared at the same time. I'm ditching my 2000 Volvo S80 (140K miles) which has been nothing but TROUBLE. I hope (and pray) that I fare better with this beauty.

I'm thrilled to have found this forum!!!

Quick Reply: *********** READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM!!!! ***********