New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

German Parts Online DISCOUNT!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 06:43 PM
Administrator
Default German Parts Online DISCOUNT!!

ATTENTION AUDIFORUMS.COM MEMBERS!!

German Parts Online
is now offering a discount for members of this forum. When you go to their site and have found the item or items that you want, simply mention that fact that you are an AudiForums.com member, and you will be given a members discount!!!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THEIR SITE!!

Old 03-27-2009, 02:22 PM
Default map sensor

New to this site. I have a 01 a6 quattro 4.2l I cannot find a manifold absolute pressure sensor any where on the web including this link can someone help?

Old 05-02-2009, 01:41 PM

I am also new to the site. Have a 2001 Audi S4 with complete RS4 (AZR) bi-turbo conversion. About 450BHP will be converting to the big GT-28RS turbo kit via wicked motorsports. Also producing a one off 4" wide carbon fiber body kit modeled off the DTM series in Deutchland. Have about 200 laps on the "Green Hell" Nurburgring

Old 05-02-2009, 10:20 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by araipilot
I am also new to the site. Have a 2001 Audi S4 with complete RS4 (AZR) bi-turbo conversion. About 450BHP will be converting to the big GT-28RS turbo kit via wicked motorsports. Also producing a one off 4" wide carbon fiber body kit modeled off the DTM series in Deutchland. Have about 200 laps on the "Green Hell" Nurburgring
how much do you have into your RS4 conversion? and do you have a link to the body kit?

Old 05-04-2009, 05:41 PM
Default rs4 conversion

I have about $12,000 for the motor and associated parts needed, ie, fuel pump, new turbos, RS4 downpipes RS4 clutch and then a bit extra for a custom tune. all in all about $20,000 I have spent to get the entire package tune and motor, installations etc. Don't have a link to the body kit yet as it is in the planing stages but I plan on making the Audi ready for the time attacks next year. It should be a beast.

Old 05-04-2009, 06:26 PM
1st Gear

time attacks for which org and what class. or just attacking the ring? speaking of which, what times have you put in on the ring?

hey, you're not that dude who has posted multiple in-car cam clips on youtube of running nur in his S4 are you?

Last edited by mlwartman; 05-04-2009 at 06:29 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:19 AM

I am not the guy with the you tube s4 ring video. I have one good video I recorded but they are very strict about taking pictures or any video and if your caught they will not let you on the track again. They have marshals all around the track and the Germans don't take kindly to disobeying rules. My current lap time is 8:45 which is not bad but I am on street tires and there is a whole bunch of lap traffic one has to contend with. I could have gotten my times much lower but at the time I wanted to enjoy myself on the track. Timing your laps is a sure way to end up in the armco along with a hefty bill to tow your car pay for any track closures and paying for the damaged armco and not to mention you kissing the wall with your car. I believe the record for expense was over 15,000 Euro which is closer to 18k USD. You also have to pay for anyone else that happens to crash because of you or oil, fluids etc left on the track. I saw one guy get arrested because he wrecked his car and drove it back to the paddocks. Like I said Germans take there rules very seriously.

I have yet to see which class my car would be in, I am going to use this car as my portfolio for a new business I will be opening that concentrates on tuning Audi cars with real high quality parts and producing very impressive track times. I hear people talking about how there car does this and that but when push comes to shove you cannot argue with track times, that is where the "metal hits the meat" sort of speak. Besides everyone should know that racing development leads to more amenities on your production vehicle. Anyway long response for a quick question.

Old 05-08-2009, 08:53 AM
1st Gear

8:45 isn't a bad time at all, considering. i did not know they were so strict about filming..

Old 05-24-2009, 03:30 PM
Default engine noise

hi there im new to this site but i am in need of some advice i drive a a4 avant on a 53 reg 130 engine but around 13 months ago i chenged the drive belt tensioner due to a loud knocking noise i used a genuine part and the noise stopped but has now retuned and i am wondering if the fan belt that was fitted before i purchased the car may be the wrong size and causing the problemwhen i purchased the tensioner i was given the one with a strut on it but the one fitted on my caris just bolted through the back of the engine behind the alternator and a few other things that i have purchased for the vehicle come up on the reg finder as different to the one i need also does anyone have for sale or know where to get hold of the rear windscreen wiper motor for the wright price as mine has kerput
thanks for any help
tony

Old 06-13-2009, 06:09 AM

I want to see that how much response my car will give us and i want to use my car as my lucky car in my business.

Quick Reply: German Parts Online DISCOUNT!!