New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Me and my Audi TT

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2015, 08:51 AM
1st Gear
Default Me and my Audi TT

I'm an Audi newb, but have been a car enthusiast for years. After much research and desire I was in the right place at the right time to acquire a 2001 TT. I had been wanting one of these cars for quite some time and so far I am very pleased and excited with my purchase. Thanks to the helpful words, I have created my signature, placed a vehicle in my garage, and updated my profile. I am looking forward to of the help and knowledge that I will get from this forum and dream of the day when i will be able to pass some along. I know I will stumble here, be kind, I learn quickly. Thanks for welcoming me a board!

Old 05-25-2015, 06:52 AM
Former Sponsor

Welcome to the forum! Nice to have you join us. Congrats on your Audi, great choice! Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions at all, we are always happy to help!

Old 05-25-2015, 04:29 PM
1st Gear

I'm glad to be here!! And I do have a lot of questions, I am jus thaving some trouble navigating, and I'm scared to post things in the wrong areas. I would really like to find someone in my area to talk shop with, but I don't know how to go about finding someone here.