New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New From South Florida

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2005, 11:24 PM
1st Gear
Default New From South Florida

I have a 2001 A-6 2.7T Quattro and love it!! We were shopping for a fun family car. After looking at BMW's and G-35's to make my wife happy we finally got to go where I wanted to go the Audi steeler. There was this 2001 Blue A-6 on the "Certified Pre-owned" lot. Once I looked inside and saw it was a 6 speed manual I wanted it. We took it for a test drive, now my wife wanted it. Sold!! Awesome car great ride and impressive Interstate prowess.

I am an car freak I love all cars. If I had my way I would have a new Elise and an classic Mini along with a 930 Porsche unfortuantly funds and space limit me greatly. So I am happy with what I have (and grateful) and just lust after other cars. I Autocross a lot and I am trying to take it to another level possibly open track. I am going to enter some bigger non SCCA bad car competitions this upcoming winter in Florida then hopefully a 3 day Panoz racing school and on to SCCA track racing. I cannot get enough of driving really fast. (my driving record reflects it too)

I found this site and hope to learn more about my A-6 possibly do some mild mods to it to make it more interesting. I am amazed at how well it hadles in its stock form. Someday I will run it on an Autocross for fun, I have to try it once with this machine.

I hope I can bring something to this forum with my knowledge of Aftermarket ECU's and tuning them and my knowledge of Turbos and how to get the most out of them.

Funny,... all three of my cars are forced induction.

My A-6 Quattro - this is my wifes daily driver/ family car:

My Daily driver is a JCW MINI CooperS - I am adding a Header and rear sway bar to it next week and ordered a set of Victoracers for it to Autocross on. I almost sold this car to buy a 15 y/o Porsche 911 but stopped myself from doing it.

This is a pic of me having some fun with it:

My "play" car is a 1987 Mazda RX-7 that I have been heavily modding for over 4 years now. I think I am done......... maybe...
Its in my sig and its a blast to go fast in.

This is what happens when you have no ABS and push the whoa peddle too hard.

Old 03-15-2005, 12:07 AM
TEE
1st Gear
Default RE: New From South Florida

hey an welcome an nice cars....minis r so fun to drive i was drivin 1 on sat nite but was the original mini an wot a laugh

Old 03-15-2005, 01:27 AM
6th Gear
Default RE: New From South Florida

sweet, welcome to the forum!