Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Baseball!

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2005, 12:19 AM
Default Baseball!

Anyone here follow MLB?

Who do you guys all think is going to win the World Series?

I gotta go with the Chicago White Sox. They were my favorite team since I was a little kid, and with the way they took care of the Boston Red Sux in this series, it shows me they are for real!

Go SOX!

Old 10-08-2005, 12:32 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Baseball!

Hell yeah!! I gotta agree they're the Cinderella Story thus far. With the Red Sox winning last year, it proves anything goes. But, coming from Tx, I gotta go with my 'Stros. Pettitt represent!!!!!

Old 10-08-2005, 01:15 AM

ORIGINAL: TH12NV

Hell yeah!! I gotta agree they're the Cinderella Story thus far. With the Red Sox winning last year, it proves anything goes. But, coming from Tx, I gotta go with my 'Stros. Pettitt represent!!!!!

The Astros are a good team, but wtf happened to Clemens? He blew up against the Braves. For you guys to go anywhere youre gonna need your big 3, clemens, pettite, and oswalt to pitch well

Old 10-08-2005, 03:22 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: S_R_N83

ORIGINAL: TH12NV

The Astros are a good team, but wtf happened to Clemens? He blew up against the Braves. For you guys to go anywhere youre gonna need your big 3, clemens, pettite, and oswalt to pitch well
stros all the way baby, I don't watch it much untile they are winning like now, so I don't really know what your talkin bout, but we can pull it off.

Old 10-08-2005, 08:10 AM
2nd Gear

I cant seem to watch baseball. To boring. Heres the irony though, I will watch nascar for 3 hours straight. Go figure.

Old 10-08-2005, 12:35 PM
3rd Gear

I like cricket, which is sort of the same, in a more traditional way, I suppose...

Old 10-08-2005, 12:42 PM
3rd Gear

The White Sox all the way. They are awesome this year. I've loved the White Sox since I was little. Coming from Kansas City, I had to pick someone to follow. The Royals are a little tough to enjoy. They suck *****. I think they should tear their stadium down and make more tail gating room for the Chiefs.

Old 10-08-2005, 01:23 PM

ORIGINAL: cary12

The White Sox all the way. They are awesome this year. I've loved the White Sox since I was little. Coming from Kansas City, I had to pick someone to follow. The Royals are a little tough to enjoy. They suck *****. I think they should tear their stadium down and make more tail gating room for the Chiefs.

Finally another Sox fan! lol I'm kind of in the same situation you were in. I live in Pittsburgh, and I never really wanted to follow a team with I think its 13 straight losing seasons? Anyway I have family in the Chicago Area so I just always been a Sox fan.

What did you think of El Duqe's performance. You know, he wasn't even going to be on the postseason roster because of how he was sucking in the last half of the season.

Old 10-09-2005, 11:25 PM
4th Gear

18 innings and snap, the astros won HELL YEAH.

Old 10-09-2005, 11:33 PM
1st Gear

st. louis.

if the world series was played at the all star break then i'd have said the white sux.

but being a tiger fan i can safely say that i don't give a rip who wins because it doesn't matter to my team.

and on a side note to you two white sux fans.......they have THROWN as many world series as they've won. lol

all in good fun.

Quick Reply: Baseball!