Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How's everyone's night going so far? (rantish)

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2006, 01:11 AM
3rd Gear
Default How's everyone's night going so far? (rantish)

So far this week has sucked *** for me, this is the worst part about the "Christmas Season" for me at work. I work in Internet/ CATV support for a decent sized company here in Sioux Falls(SF) and being that SF is in the middle of howhere we get all the hicks from the sticks calling in not know what the hell to do with their new tv's and new pc's so all they do is scream at me(the technician) because I cannot figure out what they hell they are trying to accomplish, when all in fact they are trying to do is download new anti-virus software(which we are not authorized to support because it is third-party software) and cannot comprehend this because all they have is a third-grade edumucation because they were helping Pa on the farm. [End Rant]

On an up-note, I came across some dank-*** greens so I am now elevated and am going to forget about today and kick back the rest of the night, what's goin on in your neck-of-the-woods?

Old 12-28-2006, 01:13 AM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 12-28-2006, 01:17 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: How's everyone's night going so far? (rantish)

I work in Internet and cable tv support, troubleshooting issues and ish like that. Sioux Falls is in South Dakota *Jackass* -Happy Gilmore

Old 12-28-2006, 01:20 AM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 12-28-2006, 01:22 AM
3rd Gear

I will agree with ya there. Our company has really good customer support though and they are really known for that, so I am sure that I will never loose my job to an outsourced call center.

Old 12-28-2006, 01:23 AM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 12-28-2006, 01:26 AM
3rd Gear

Well then, lets talk business,

Old 12-28-2006, 01:31 AM
Senior Administrator

what's your 800 #? I'm tired of talking to poeple named "Jeff," and "Tom," and "Brian" who sound like Apu from the Simpsons, as if I can't tell the difference. And, when the end up emailing you some dll, or sunthin, you're missing it comes from: Aunuplunauling.Uulikaurulla@***.com. I honestly don't mind talking to someone on another Continent, I just HATE bein lied to. Gimme yer phugkin REAL name, Apu/Allen.

So, what was that 800 #, one more time?

Old 12-28-2006, 01:34 AM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 12-28-2006, 01:34 AM
3rd Gear

Umm... well.... we only support our server's and what not, so I would really be no help to you for Internet service. Who is your provider?

Quick Reply: How's everyone's night going so far? (rantish)