You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!
Well I recently turned 25 and I am starting to notice the real world. Here are some signs I noticed that I am getting old, or is it mature? Who knows; but here are some things you have to look forward to. Of course some will vary depending on your job etc. Parents please, I know you have much longer lists, this is more for the mid twenties people and yes I know some parents are in their mid twenties.
1. You look at purchases and ask yourself are they tax deductable
2. You decide renting is dumb and it is time to purchase a house
3. The amount of classical music on your Ipod is rapidly expanding
4. When at the bar you ask a girl (or boy)what she does for a living and actually care about the response
5. Holidays are a celebration because of increased pay
6. Going to the beach can no longer be done on a whim
7. You find yourself setting up deffered compensation plans
8. You find yourself comparing Bluecross packages
9. Your friends are poppin out kids
10. Your days of twisted tuesdays, wasted wednesdays, and thirsty thursdays are a thing of the past
11. you see people from the past at bars who you are certain are not 21, but in fact turn out to be older
but fear not, for it is not entirely bad!
Feel free to share some things that remind you that time is moving on