Professional Racing NASCAR, Formula 1, Sprint, Rally & Off Road, SCCA Auto X, Le Mans, Pro Stock, Cart, Drag, IROC, etc.

Same shit every b5 owner wants

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2016, 10:23 PM
1st Gear
Default Same **** every b5 owner wants

So im very new in this forum page is like the only one i am signed up for
I currently own a black b5 1.8t facelift 1999 that i purchased very stock the only upgrade was h&r springs. Not even the windows were tinted ew. But its perfect for my project :P
I started with the 2.8 back in highschool i felt like i was the **** cuz i bought a 1600 dollar lowered engine bout to blow car but hey it was lowered and loud af so it attracted peoples attention. I literrally fell in love with the car had sex with it a couple times and all, but it was chilling one morning just parked not hurting anyone and it it got rear ended by a short turn uhaul truck. And Bitch you guessed it!!!! She was white!! Whooo! (If u havnt heard that song you wont laugh) but anyways i had the plans of keeping it and yuuuuupppp swapping the engine to 2.7t and upgrade and waste all my money in it and upgrades and what not.
So i ended up buying this 1.8 that i currently have a test pipe and a k04 bolt on lol cheap **** i know but im wating on the engine to blow up so i can start my swap and rebuilding to turn it into an RS4 b5 outlaw ***** af 2.7t bored to 3.0 biturbo garrett gtSomenumbers turbos poping out to each side of the engine and use a race fuel tank methanol injection kit and reach the 700+ whp and brake my neck every take off on a street illegal dragg race oh and by the way if u want to tell me to just buy the s4 instead please dont i want to hear from the pros maybe someone who has done the swap before to guide me a little as of where to look for parts what parts how and all.
In mind i have a red s5 interior just the two front seats remove back seats roll cage remove fuel tank and use a race fuel tank installed in the wheel well or use trunk space rear light weight battery conversion abs system will take over battery space to give space for the turbo i want Oz racing ultraleggera wheels there is 2bennett racing here in cali like 1 hour from me to get the wide body conversion to the rs4 look and enginewise well im only 21 yrs old so i havnt done real stuff with anengine other than replace my suspenssion arms my turbo exhaust and audio system i know this will be a pain in the *** for what i read in other forums and pricy as hell but whats life with out a b5 i fix this **** one day and next week has to go back to the garage for other thing that broke. This is supposed to be my daly instead of my m3 v8 cuz gas is a bitch but this **** needs repairs all the time. Any ways i would like some guidence on this if you guys could guid me a bit in the direction of the good thanks