R8 The Audi R8 is the Crown Jewel of the Audi lineup.

Audi R8 - Exhaust, Intake, Clear LED sidemarkers, Snow Tires - FOR SALE

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2015, 09:19 PM
1st Gear
Default Audi R8 - Exhaust, Intake, Clear LED sidemarkers, Snow Tires - FOR SALE

I am trading in my 2012 Audi R8 V10. I would like to sell some items from the R8.

I have a phenomenal Stasis exhaust system. The Stasis exhaust produces a deep and aggressive sound – at full throttle it is amazingly loud - so it's a high decibel at low rate. I had the Tubi (much softer and less progressive sound) prior to the Stasis and found the Stasis exhaust to be much "stronger" both for sound as well as performance. You experience instant improvement on driving and performance. I had a sensational experience with this exhaust for about 5,000 miles over the past year.

I would like to sell the exhaust for $3,750 which is about 35% under new price.

I also had a pair of European clear LED side markers made for the R8. Those are for sale as well at $375. The LED light matches the light on the front LED daytime running lights.

The car also has the K&N air flow filters. If my Audi tuning shop can remove them and put in regular filters, I would be happy to include these at no cost.

I have the APR ECU on the R8, it is beyond incredible, but I do not believe that would be transferable, unless you know otherwise.

I also have a full set of snow/winter tires that have about 1,500 miles on them. Here are the exact tire specifications: 235/35R-19 Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D XL and 295/30ZR-19 Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D XL.
I paid $1,400 plus shipping for the snow tires in December - if interested, please make me an offer.

Lastly, the R8 itself is terrific. I'd be happy to sell the whole car to you for the same price I'm getting on the trade-in as I'd love to see someone enjoy the car as it currently is.

I am based in Northern NJ and prefer local pick-ups/meet-ups, but am not opposed to shipping anything.

Please shoot me a message if any questions or interest on any items/parts. I would like to sell before the end of August.

Thanks!