AudiForums.com

Go Back   AudiForums.com > Audi Models > RS Model Line
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Photos FAQ Members Parts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read ExperienceGarageUsed CarsVendor Directory
Search
Welcome to AudiForums.com

RS Model Line Audi RS4 and Audi RS6..Pure race-car performance technology applied to the comfortable ride for which Audi is known

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-13-2007, 10:49 PM

Default RS4 Euro Seats

Is there a way I can order the RS4 Euro Seats from somewhere? Also I ordered a RS4. It comes in 2 weeks. What good exhaust, software and intakes are there for it? What is the BEST mods you can do?
Old 02-14-2007, 01:10 AM
1st Gear

Send a message via AIM to ThePapaCMan
Default RE: RS4 Euro Seats

Go to ebay.de. They have a bunch of audi stuff there for cheap prices. Time to brush up on that German...
Old 02-14-2007, 03:39 AM
1st Gear

Check out the current issue of Europeon Car...there's a piece on a blown RS4. It includes suspension, wheel and body mods...of course I have my concerns about the strength of the clutch...
Old 02-14-2007, 03:49 AM
1st Gear

Here is the link to the supplier of some of the parts highlighted in the EC article. It doesn't appear that the supercharger is available, yet....http://www.hoppenmotorsport.com/

Old 02-14-2007, 04:13 AM
1st Gear

nice site man....am i right in thinking ...that mtm vmax engine software only takes of the speed limiter off and thats it? and recomends the k/n filter????? in fact ive just been on the kn web site and they dont have filters for RS4

i do like those titanium wheels would be nice ...my rs4 is phantom would u use the titaniums on the track or road , and use stock for road?

that bonnet is sweeeeet

http://web.mac.com/richardjeans171/iWeb/Site/Welcome.html
Old 02-15-2007, 04:16 AM
1st Gear

that mtm vmax engine software only takes of the speed limiter off and thats it? and recomends the k/n filter?????

Sounds right, the only performance upgrade is removal of speed limiter, hardly seems worth it, I mean where in the US are you going to exceed 155? Tough to do, even in California deserts...
Old 02-18-2007, 02:38 AM
1st Gear

There is a pair for sale on ebay

$350 ships them to the US

Audi RS4 (Saloon + Avant) Recaro Leatherseats for sale
Old 02-18-2007, 09:40 PM
2nd Gear

Quote:
ORIGINAL: kbmw69

Is there a way I can order the RS4 Euro Seats from somewhere? Also I ordered a RS4. It comes in 2 weeks. What good exhaust, software and intakes are there for it? What is the BEST mods you can do?
congrats on the great car! but i have to ask, have you tried the seat, or do you just want it? i sat in the model at nekarsulm, it sits open on the floor at the right height for an rs4 and even being without restriction, it was a pain in the dick to get out of it. with a steering wheel and door it has to be a blast. unless you are going to track your car often i would suggest staying with the recaro. it actually holds decent, while being comfortable for daily use.
Old 02-18-2007, 09:40 PM

Tags
audi, buy, cheap, euro, interior, model, ordering, recaro, rs4, sale, seat, seats, steering, usa, wheel