S Car Model Line Audi S4, Audi S6, and Audi S8..Audi's track-ready touch on each of the popular sedans

SUGGESTIONS: Maf replacement:S4 Giac Stage 3-:Trans leaking:coolant Leaking:

Old 07-30-2007, 05:58 PM
1st Gear
Default SUGGESTIONS: Maf replacement:S4 Giac Stage 3-:Trans leaking:coolant Leaking:

Hello.... problems once again.... i have a 2000 S4 with Giac Stage 3 -, which that stage 3 i had to replace my boschmaf with the Hitachi maf, and thewiring didn't really put it together superb also its showing a cel saying maf sensor low circuit(spell check?).Because i saw the wiring starting to rip off from the "plug in part" and my car ran funny when i got the car back when it was stolen. I know they could touch my engine capartemnt because my hood lach was broken and the idoits didn't know how to open it lol, my own "security hood operations" we call it the SHO lol.... anyway, theres two wires that are oem going to the new Hitachi wiring part. I haven't had a chance to see how the other wires are sadered* together, so im wondering if the two wires thatare orignalgo into the one hitachi plug in sensor part?

ALSO, the car doesn't have full power. When i do FTP full throatel pulls around 3500 rpm it starts to die or will pop and throws out black smoke... (limp mode?) but when I don't full push it, its not so bad and can reach a lot higher rpms, but i don't like to because i don't want to injure anything else . any thoughs on this?

Also i believe its time(89,698 miles)to do a timing belt replacement and coolant pump replacement because the engine is getting hott just sitting there now days and when it gets hott it leaks coolant and i have no idea where its coming from!! look in many spots! possibley from the pump. im thinking about doing the timing belt myself [8D][&:]so what speical tools do i need? and so on and so forth......

AND finally my transmission is leaking oil for no aparent reason, i believe its leaking in the midist where the case meets the starting of the gears? if that doesnt make sense then, its where the clutch throw out bearing is located thats the case i believe and the gasket inbetween that towards the gears...... i think thats where its leaking and i have no idea what would cause something like that to leak other than people that have repaired my trans from previous replacement parts.
ALSO heard i can put a Rs2 trans on here that would be a lot better? any other ideas sense my trans wants to crap out on me AGAIN!.... [:@][:'(]
THANKS FOR ANY ADVICE!
Bryce

Old 07-31-2007, 03:42 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: SUGGESTIONS: Maf replacement:S4 Giac Stage 3-:Trans leaking:coolant Leaking:

Wat u should have done so u didnt need to F*ck bout with Hiatchi MAF is use the RS4/S8 Bosch MAF which has the same plug and wiring as S4 MAF