Sights N Sounds Upload and Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Audis, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

18 year old girl crashed 911 porsche... pictures... warning very graphic

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 05:55 AM
4th Gear
Default 18 year old girl crashed 911 porsche... pictures... warning very graphic

http://www.cincinnatistreetracing.co...howtopic=54469

very graphic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-14-2007, 01:57 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: 18 year old girl crashed 911 porsche... pictures... warning very graphic

what a waste of a life, such a pretty girl and such a nice car, it seems alot ofteens are just making stupid mistakes. just this weekend 5 kids from my high school died when after a party they decided to cram 9 people into a infiniti about 20minutes later the driver who was drunk lost it and took out a utility pole. Really does make you think of doing stupid things. sure i like to hit the speed limiter on my car everynow and thenbut i do it night on empty streches of highway that i know. after this though i think im done with my 100+ days.

Old 02-14-2007, 04:37 PM
SoCal Crew Member
Default RE: 18 year old girl crashed 911 porsche... pictures... warning very graphic

There's a pending lawsuit about this. The girl's parents against the chp/coroner's office for mishandling the photos. The pictures were not supposed to get out in public, coroner's office has no idea how it got out. They have been circulating in the internet for a while now. The parents even received an email with the pictures by some ******* as a sick joke with the subject "hi dad, it's me your daughter"(now how messed up is that). According to the father of the girl, she took the keys to his car without permission. The accident happened in Orange County, Ca. on the 73 toll road I believe....kinda' hard to trust anyone in the house when you have new car like that

Old 02-14-2007, 05:26 PM
Default RE: 18 year old girl crashed 911 Porsche... pictures... warning very graphic

very graphical indeed but hopefully anyone who sees it will learn by it so if it saves a life then its not in vain, poor lass and megga loss to parents

Old 02-14-2007, 06:40 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: 18 year old girl crashed 911 Porsche... pictures... warning very graphic

sad.... young life lost for a dumb reason.

Old 02-14-2007, 08:47 PM

That is extremely sad.

Old 02-15-2007, 01:27 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: socaljoe

There's a pending lawsuit about this. The girl's parents against the chp/coroner's office for mishandling the photos. The pictures were not supposed to get out in public, coroner's office has no idea how it got out. They have been circulating in the internet for a while now. The parents even received an email with the pictures by some ******* as a sick joke with the subject "hi dad, it's me your daughter"(now how messed up is that). According to the father of the girl, she took the keys to his car without permission. The accident happened in Orange County, Ca. on the 73 toll road I believe....kinda' hard to trust anyone in the house when you have new car like that
Article in the Orange County Register this morning states that it was a California Highway Patrol employee who leaked the images onto the internet. The C.H.P. has written a letter of apology to the family. The article goes on to say that one of the investigating officers leaked the images to a friend, a C.H.P. dispatcher, who then e-mailed them out on the internet. The 18-yr old girl was traveling more than 100 mph on the 241 toll road when sheclipped a car going about 70 mph, lost control, and slammed into a toll booth.

Having an 18-yr old daughter myself, I'm glad I haven't seen the photos.

Old 02-15-2007, 08:09 PM

it happened on 241 toll road by the alton exit. This happens to be the same spot i did 155 in my mustang. Its a very smooth wide open road. Especially in the later hours. I did mine at 3 am. It was stupid when i did it, but at least i had training in race cars before doing it.

We actually had a girl at my high school that stole her dads porsche alot, and then would drive it to school (it was her dad's 2nd car so he left it at home alot). I thought it was going to be her when i saw it was on the ocregister.

Old 02-16-2007, 12:27 AM
2nd Gear

Its sad. Happened so close to where I live too.

I tried to steal my uncle's porsche once. Keys in hand an all. But for some reason I couldn't get it to start.

Old 02-16-2007, 08:14 PM
5th Gear

damn that sucks

Quick Reply: 18 year old girl crashed 911 porsche... pictures... warning very graphic