South West AZ, TX, NM, OK

Evolution Motorsports Tempe, AZ

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2005, 09:59 PM
1st Gear
Default Evolution Motorsports Tempe, AZ

Has anyone had mods done at evolution motorsports in tempe? I was thinking of getting my a4 chipped, air intake and a diverter valve done by them. Thanks.

Old 08-12-2005, 11:19 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Evolution Motorsports Tempe, AZ

Dude go to Dyno-Comp and ask for Richard. They just did my TT and I just had them order my exhaust and a vent turbo gauge. They kick a@@ resonable prices and the Techs there are awsome. They also have the only all wheel drive dyno in Arizona. They are located on RainTree and Hayden in Scottsdale. I wont go anywhere else!! www.dyno-comp.com

Old 10-01-2005, 12:32 AM
1st Gear

I've only used Evolution Motorsports... they are awsome... a little pricy, but very very good... I am doing a turbo upgrade there in the next couple weeks...

Old 11-17-2006, 05:36 PM
4th Gear

Intake just came in last night from Evolution

Old 11-18-2006, 08:08 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Morgy

Has anyone had mods done at evolution motorsports in tempe? I was thinking of getting my a4 chipped, air intake and a diverter valve done by them. Thanks.
you should check out 20vt tuners down in tempe. they do really good work. you can get all that for about 750 check there tuning packages. http://www.20vt.com/Audi%20A4%20Tuning.htm

Old 01-26-2007, 05:33 PM
1st Gear

since my last post i've been having a lot of problems with EVO, they did my computer and cracked the housing which allowed water inside the ECU housing and almost fried my computer, luckily it just fried a couple relay's and Audi ended up replacing most of the ECU harness. I went to Evo and they weren't going to take responsiblity for it and ended up getting a 80% credit of the bill from Audi after spending an entire day there arguing with them and multiple e-mails back and forth. So then I didn't get my money back and had a credit with them and so i got some Coilovers installed. The day i get the car i go over a speed bump and the right passenger side is making this clunking sound.. I told them about it and they said it's nothing....so i drove it around for a while, and i heard one of their techs say they might have forgotton something???? I saw my car jacked up from the passenger side to almost a complete 45degree angle.... Today it clunks when ever i hit the slightest bump on the road, a man hole will do it....So the car is at Audi right now getting fixed by their techs and now i'm about to go pick it up fixed by Audi... I had a good experience with them at first, then all this happened, I don't trust their work....

Old 01-26-2007, 10:00 PM
1st Gear

update: just got the car back from audi and apparently there weren't any rubber mounts installed, they were missing causing my clunking noise....

Old 02-03-2007, 10:42 PM
1st Gear

there is an awd dyno in tucson on ina and thornydale....guys seem nice just dont know much about audis

Old 03-07-2007, 01:39 PM
4th Gear

Yep, Evoms sent me the B5 intake two times when I specifically and correclty ordered the B6... When i went out there for x-mas I got a full refund. I don't trust them anymore, they're service sucks and there all into porsches and sh*t.... [&:]

Old 03-09-2007, 10:28 PM
1st Gear

exactly my thoughts also, they shouldn't even be offering service or parts for anything else....Even if I got a Porsche someday, THere is no way in Hell i would send it to them, they'd F it up

Quick Reply: Evolution Motorsports Tempe, AZ